Stupid Rain!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/29/2010 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2010 8:06 PM

I'm supposed to build my bike this weekend and ride all week in Ohio but there's rain all week now,i'm pissed.I need to try and go to some indoor parks for my last week here

|

5/29/2010 8:04 PM

k.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/30/2010 2:56 AM

Hey, rain sucks but heres what i do when im keen to ride and i cant. You can do this anywhere anytime.
Fingerbike mutha' fucka'

index and the one next to it. index is front wheel, other one is rear wheel. try it. Bunny hop. index goes up, peaks, other one rises to meet it. boom, your a fingerbike street cat.

Now, your probably going to be like wtf man i can whip flip or barspin that shit. no maybe not, but you can grind like fuck and your chase hawk whips will be fucking steezy.

BAM!

YOUR COOOL FOREVER.

Now, your probably wondering maybe, BUT DUUDE WHAT DO I RIDE? its just like that musical, ANYTHING GOES. that bump on your desk, you hop gaps on the carpet ANYTHING

For example i was in the car, and the door had some pretty sweet transitions and i was like YEEAH BOY trails and i did some sweet tireslides over the hand grip then GARY YOUNG drove past, i wound down the window and we high fived.

CSB I KNOW BUT DO IT

|

5/30/2010 7:13 AM

finger bikes FTW

|

5/30/2010 7:29 AM

flo for sho wrote:

Hey, rain sucks but heres what i do when im keen to ride and i cant. You can do this anywhere anytime.
Fingerbike mutha' fucka'

index and the one next to it. index is front wheel, other one is rear wheel. try it. Bunny hop. index goes up, peaks, other one rises to meet it. boom, your a fingerbike street cat.

Now, your probably going to be like wtf man i can whip flip or barspin that shit. no maybe not, but you can grind like fuck and your chase hawk whips will be fucking steezy.

BAM!

YOUR COOOL FOREVER.

Now, your probably wondering maybe, BUT DUUDE WHAT DO I RIDE? its just like that musical, ANYTHING GOES. that bump on your desk, you hop gaps on the carpet ANYTHING

For example i was in the car, and the door had some pretty sweet transitions and i was like YEEAH BOY trails and i did some sweet tireslides over the hand grip then GARY YOUNG drove past, i wound down the window and we high fived.

CSB I KNOW BUT DO IT

Ha your a life saver dude,thanks

|