Stupid injuries

Related:
Create New Tag

9/13/2013 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2013 4:34 PM

Am I the only one who constantly gets a pant leg stuck in the sprocket and go otb?? Fuck! haha

Also what happened to bloghogs? Where you at!?

|

9/13/2013 4:34 PM

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/13/2013 4:35 PM

Never happened to me. I often hit my knee on the stem though. (worser than shinner IMO)

But today was probably my worst crash/fall.

There is parking lot beside factories near my house, it's full of cool spots, there is one where it's like flat ground then there's a bush then goes onto a road.

I tried it today, wasn't concentrating, clipped my back tire, back tire went way up, fell over my handlebars landed on my hands (thankfully) the bike landed on me and I was left on my stomach.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/13/2013 4:43 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Never happened to me. I often hit my knee on the stem though. (worser than shinner IMO)

But today was probably my worst crash/fall.

There is parking lot beside factories near my house, it's full of cool spots, there is one where it's like flat ground then there's a bush then goes onto a road.

I tried it today, wasn't concentrating, clipped my back tire, back tire went way up, fell over my handlebars landed on my hands (thankfully) the bike landed on me and I was left on my stomach.

Damn dude! I tried to hop a rail once and clipped my back tire and the corner of my hip(pelvis)? landed on my bar end haa I couldn't walk for like 2 days

|

9/13/2013 4:46 PM

That happens to me all the time it annoys the shit out of me but most of the timw i just smash me knee on the stem

And i was thinking that too the other day.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/13/2013 7:49 PM

foot caught on rear peg during manuals. fuck that shit. flying feet first in the air, landing on your ass cheek and elbow while stuck to a bike sucks dick.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

9/13/2013 8:03 PM

Going otb and having a back wheel smack you in the back of the head sucks ass haha.

Also fuck thumb injuries, i smashed my thumb in like the middle area today and i tried to ride earlier but couldnt get a good enough grip to ride very much

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/13/2013 9:19 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Going otb and having a back wheel smack you in the back of the head sucks ass haha.

Also fuck thumb injuries, i smashed my thumb in like the middle area today and i tried to ride earlier but couldnt get a good enough grip to ride very much

i funcken hate that

my stupidest injury is when i was first starting i looped out learning hops and my front tire came up and hit me in the face.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/13/2013 9:33 PM

you could roll up you pant's on that one side,

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/13/2013 9:42 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

you could roll up you pant's on that one side,

or dont ride in jeans that are probably 4 sizes to big.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/13/2013 9:47 PM

Heel bruises. Those fucking suck.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/13/2013 9:52 PM

future FBM wrote:

Heel bruises. Those fucking suck.

fucking THIS.

|

9/14/2013 6:47 AM

jj0996 wrote:

or dont ride in jeans that are probably 4 sizes to big.

I wear like 510s haha.

|

9/14/2013 12:33 PM

I smashed my dick with the bars on a barspin

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/14/2013 12:38 PM

SickDude wrote:

I smashed my dick with the bars on a barspin

that avatar.

just no