Stupid sticker question

Related:
Create New Tag

7/15/2014 5:15 AM

So I'm trying to put some stickers on my helmet but I keep getting damn air bubbles in them no matter how good I put them what methods do y'all guys use to get stickers nice and flat on your helmet

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

7/15/2014 5:17 AM

Patience and sometimes a few slits here and there. Helmets are so rounded that air bubbles are almost inevitable

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/15/2014 6:44 AM

Hit them with a hammer

I just put them on real slow pushing the center down as i go.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/15/2014 6:55 AM

I usually just don't sticker my helmet, or I put smaller ones on the flatter spots or so they only deal with one curve. So not curve left/right and up/down, but just left/right.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/15/2014 2:14 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Hit them with a hammer

I just put them on real slow pushing the center down as i go.

Hitting it with a hammer fixes
Any problem

|

7/15/2014 2:19 PM

What em on and savage em with a knife. My helmet MAYBE has 3 stickers with no air bubbles

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

7/15/2014 6:44 PM

I just drew on the one I had with paint pens...

|

Insta: @devicacy

7/15/2014 6:48 PM

Push from the center out.
Also use some hard cardboard or a flexible piece of plastic, just like on a screen protector for a phone.
No method is perfect.

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".