Stupidest question YOU have ever seen on Vital

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2018 4:02 PM

I don’t know kinda a tie.
1- Was about what size axle 3/8ths was
2- I don’t have anything to ride (we all know that is BS)

|

11/7/2018 4:07 PM

Why does my bike go funny when I powerwash it???

|

YouTube: REYN H. STUDiOS
Instagram: @bmxereyn

11/7/2018 4:08 PM

Remember when that guy asked what parts to buy so he could do turndowns? That was hilarious, what a noob.

|

11/7/2018 4:42 PM

I'M DAVID SCOTT I'M 6 FOOT TALL I HAVE A 2007 MIRRACO FIVE STAR PARK BMX BIKE WITH A 22 INCH TOP TUBE IT'S A GREAT BIKE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. THE BIKE IS A CHROMOLLY FRAME AND VERY STRONG I REALLY LOVE THIS BIKE IT'S THE BEST. BIG AIR ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/7/2018 5:59 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Remember when that guy asked what parts to buy so he could do turndowns? That was hilarious, what a noob.

😂🤣 Oh yes that guy

|

11/7/2018 6:04 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

😂🤣 Oh yes that guy

I can’t believe he thought there were upside down bikes that make it easier.

|

11/7/2018 6:55 PM

Any question about brakes.

|

11/7/2018 7:02 PM

I can't remember the thread or who it was, but someone on here once asked which bars were taller between 8.25" rise and 8.125"

not on here, but on facebook someone once fucking asked how you get a chain on your frame without using a master link and was completely seriously, then mind blown when I told him you could use a chain breaker.

|

11/7/2018 7:14 PM

dead goon wrote:

Any question about brakes.

Or random bike noises

|

fack off

11/7/2018 7:41 PM

What pedals should I get

|

11/7/2018 9:29 PM

What about that guy who reckons if you get the right bars you’ll NEVER fall doing bar spins. Some people have no idea.

|

11/8/2018 3:43 AM

Asking other people what the stupidest question they've heard is

|

11/8/2018 4:20 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Asking other people what the stupidest question they've heard is

Yeah exactly, everyone has had a silly question to ask. How else are you supposed to learn if you don't ask questions? So yeah, some question may be stupid to experienced riders, but to newer riders they probably don't understand.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/8/2018 5:07 AM

I'm sure if you go back to my early days here, I did too.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

11/8/2018 6:46 AM

Everyone has but some are just common sense. Like the turndown parts...if you need certain things to do certain tricks you will never do more than 1-2 tricks

|

11/8/2018 7:06 AM

Gack2000 wrote:

Everyone has but some are just common sense. Like the turndown parts...if you need certain things to do certain tricks you will never do more than 1-2 tricks

Holy moly, have you still not cottoned on?

|

11/8/2018 7:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2018 7:18 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I can't remember the thread or who it was, but someone on here once asked which bars were taller between 8.25" rise and 8.125"

not on here, but on facebook someone once fucking asked how you get a chain on your frame without using a master link and was completely seriously, then mind blown when I told him you could use a chain breaker.

I had a friend argue with me that 2.25 was bigger than 2.3 tires. A smaller rated tire can be bigger than a larger rated tire but he was focused on the numbers on the side of the tire.

He saw 3 and 25; logically, without knowing what the decimal was doing, 25 is much larger than 3.

I had another friend that was so envious of my 2.35 front tire. He wanted a big front tire like mine, when his 2.2 was visibly larger than mine with only half the tire pressure.

|

11/8/2018 7:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/8/2018 7:22 AM

I always think I've seen the dumbest question, but then someone comes along and lowers the bar further, so I don't think I've seen it yet.

I will say, Flamey was probably the most infuriating in recent memory. And any "DERP which company is the best?" thread is automatically stupid.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

11/8/2018 7:31 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I'M DAVID SCOTT I'M 6 FOOT TALL I HAVE A 2007 MIRRACO FIVE STAR PARK BMX BIKE WITH A 22 INCH TOP TUBE IT'S A GREAT BIKE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. THE BIKE IS A CHROMOLLY FRAME AND VERY STRONG I REALLY LOVE THIS BIKE IT'S THE BEST. BIG AIR ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Do you have this memorized or did you copy & paste it somewhere so you can repost it later? I see it posted (by others too) & remember it but I can't remember it word-for-word like that! Too funny.

|

11/8/2018 7:59 AM

My headset dustcover question was probably pretty stupid but I really needed some input :/

|

11/8/2018 8:26 AM

I love stupid questions, they make me feel like I'm not the only dumb one and sometimes they contain useful info I've never found for some reason. That said, questions that have been answered 125 times in the past year can get annoying.

|

11/8/2018 8:43 AM

"Is this my bike?" or any thread asking for frame ID with half an out of focus pic of a bike.

|

11/8/2018 10:13 AM

|

pew pew

11/8/2018 10:34 AM

OH that guy who came on and demanded we watch his edits and then berated those who didn't for "jealousy" and whined when he didn't get sponsored because he demanded it.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

11/8/2018 1:22 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

OH that guy who came on and demanded we watch his edits and then berated those who didn't for "jealousy" and whined when he didn't get sponsored because he demanded it.

still haven’t watched his edit

|

11/8/2018 2:03 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Probably half ass feeble to fall 😜

|

11/8/2018 4:03 PM

Hahaha loool, what a n00b! That guy has no idea and should quit bmx

|

11/8/2018 7:24 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

not street and his question gave me leprosy

|

pew pew

11/8/2018 8:06 PM

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

https://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Best-bars-for-barspins,1320795

Spongeworthy wrote:

RonnieRawdawg wrote:

not street and his question gave me leprosy

Yeah, that guy should be banned. What was his name anyway?

|

11/8/2018 9:29 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Gack2000 wrote:

Probably half ass feeble to fall 😜

His name just came to mind. Ben Lorson.

|

YouTube: REYN H. STUDiOS
Instagram: @bmxereyn