Styles of riding?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2013 7:57 AM

Doesn't matter if you're park or street or both. What sort of riding style do you use when you're riding?

Personally I like to keep it technical with street only, 2 pegs but still alot of variations between different grinds. I've not landed a single bar and plan not to learn them or whips. Like snapping into tricks and keeping it slow and in control.

|

4/4/2013 8:03 AM

I mostly ride techy street.
I'm into bars, 180s. 360s and all grinds (I ride 4 pegs), different stalls (favorite is luc-e stall)
My favorite trick is probably nose 270s of pyramids, they're so easy to spin and overall just fun.
Not too much into manuals though, I still love to do hang 5s though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 8:08 AM

andyferly wrote:

I'm into bars, 180s. 360s and all grinds (I ride 4 pegs), different stalls (favorite is luc-e stall)
My favorite trick is probably nose 270s of pyramids, they're so easy to spin and overall just fun.

Ah yeah that reminds me, a huge portion of what I do in a line at my local is massive stall lines.

My favourite is front pedal stall to luc-e to unluc-e to smith to luc-e to front pedal to fakie.
It's ridiculous to watch and generally just looks mental.

|

4/4/2013 8:11 AM

andyferly wrote:

CraigWazHere wrote:

Ah yeah that reminds me, a huge portion of what I do in a line at my local is massive stall lines.

My favourite is front pedal stall to luc-e to unluc-e to smith to luc-e to front pedal to fakie.
It's ridiculous to watch and generally just looks mental.

Basically you stall and stay on the quarter for 20 minutes till someone yells kid stop doing stalls on the damn quarter tongue
I just throw them in casually, I'm not like "now I'm going to do one"
But still sounds cool.
Oh and front pedal stalls are called pedal feebles.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 8:41 AM

I also can't Bar or Whip and don't intend to learn either, people spend so long trying them and there is so many other tricks out there. I like to be as Technical and Creative as possible. I do a lot of Coping Stuff, such as Feebles, Oppo Feeble to Fakie, Rock to Fakie, Pedal Feeble, Pedal Stall to Fakie, Rock to 180, Fufanu and Abubuca. I also like doing lots of different Grinds, I can Feeble, Pedal Feeble, Icepick and Unluc-e pretty well and I can do Luc-es and Double Pegs but I'm not very good at them, and I've landed I think 2 Smiths and 2 Toothpicks in my life. I also like doing 1 Footed Cans, like Cans off and on Boxes, Up and Down Step-Ups, Can Airs, Feeble to Can, Griz to Can and 1 Handed Can. I also like being Flowy, I like flowing round Bowls and doing Transfers. I'm Crap at hopping up high things, doing drops and Gaps. I also can not do No Footers at all for some reason. I do a lot of Front Brake Stuff aswell, like Backwards Nose Manuals down Quarters, ET Nosepicks and Can Nosepicks. I do plenty of Back Brake stuff aswell, such as 180 Tire Tap to 180. I also like doing Footplants/Fastplants, I always Footplant high ledges and rails. I like to Fakie, and land possibly as much as half of what I do backwards. I also do a lot of silly stuff like Rocketmans, 1 Footed Nose Manuals, 1 Footed Manuals, Can Nose Manuals, X-Up Manuals, Cross Hander Landers, Canplant Nosepresses and Ass Spanks.

|

4/4/2013 10:56 AM

Ain't nothing wrong with a little bar and whip =P My "style" revolves around those bars and whips if I go to bar I have to whip and vice versa wallrides are great also =P

|

4/4/2013 5:44 PM

mostly weird techy park stuff. gyro + 4 pegs. no one where i live likes to ride street, and i hate riding by myself. so i just stick to the park

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

4/4/2013 7:55 PM

i live flow tricks, like tables 180s, motowhips, feebles, dubble pegs, and icepicks, and alot of gaps.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype