Subrosa BMX bike, stock with 14mm front axle... Help ID this bike please?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2019 10:41 PM

I recently got a Subrosa (I think) bike that is a black frame, white Subrosa forks with 14mm dropouts, subrosa seat, sprocket, 25/9 gearing.. It had rear brakes that I took off and I replaced the bars with bigger bars.

|

5/13/2019 7:17 AM

Pictures?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

5/13/2019 7:47 AM

It's a Mongoose Sniper Pro.

Payment sent

Please send tracking info

I want my money back.

|

5/13/2019 8:07 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Payment sent

I want my money back.

Concise.

|

5/15/2019 5:21 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Payment sent

I want my money back.

Um.. What? I don't think so, brother...

|

5/15/2019 5:24 PM

|

5/15/2019 5:26 PM

|

5/15/2019 5:28 PM

|

5/15/2019 6:03 PM

Subrosa Tim BMX wrote:

He was taking the piss. That's a running joke on here

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

5/15/2019 8:10 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Payment sent

I want my money back.

Subrosa Tim BMX wrote:

Mishinn is a known scammer. You can report him here: 2354@mcararat.catholic.ed.au

|

5/16/2019 5:03 AM

Looks like there is a shop sticker on the Downtube, call them up with the serial number and they will tell you what it is if they are reputable enough to keep serial numbers (all shops should).

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

5/16/2019 6:29 AM

None of those parts are even Subrosa lol. Whoever is selling that is trying to get one over on ya.

- Stock Cranks
- Stock Forks
- Stock Seat
- Stock Sprocket(?)
- Single-Wall rims
- Tiny Handlebars

It is most likely, in fact, a Mongoose Sniper. Not the pro model though.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/16/2019 7:14 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

None of those parts are even Subrosa lol. Whoever is selling that is trying to get one over on ya.

- Stock Cranks
- Stock Forks
- Stock Seat
- Stock Sprocket(?)
- Single-Wall rims
- Tiny Handlebars

It is most likely, in fact, a Mongoose Sniper. Not the pro model though.

They look like 48's too. Guessing they are original to the bike which makes the bike old too.

|

5/16/2019 7:18 AM

Just realized you said you already purchased this too.. Hope ya didn't pay more than $50 lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/16/2019 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/16/2019 8:52 AM

Was subrosa even a company yet when people where still making 14 mm forks ? That seems odd

|

5/16/2019 11:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Was subrosa even a company yet when people where still making 14 mm forks ? That seems odd

Well, they formed in 2005 or 06.... I'd think 14mm axles and forks were around then.... I dunno, for sure. The 48 spoke wheels tho.... not sure when they went by the wayside.

|