Subrosa Letum 2017

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2017 11:43 AM

I'm getting back into riding after being out for about eight years. I like the new letum but it is a lhd bike. I grind left side well still and want to learn the right side. You think it would benefit me to go ahead and get it? Just wanted some advice as I have never riden lhd. Thanks!

|

"Party like you don't work, and work like you don't party."

1/4/2017 12:29 PM

If you want to grind both sides you're better off going lhd, with the logic being that you're more likely to slip a peg on your unnatural side. But it's always something you could change in the future if you stay with 2 pegs, or just don't like it

|

1/4/2017 12:32 PM

Yeah that was exactly my mentality but I've heard people saying that it feels odd balance wise. Though I don't see it.

|

"Party like you don't work, and work like you don't party."

1/4/2017 1:21 PM

Not really that big of a deal what side. It's a great bike.

|

1/4/2017 1:34 PM

If you can afford it. You should get the Sunday Gary Young Special.you could get 100 to 200 off with DansComp Promo code.

|

1/4/2017 1:45 PM

You won't really notice the difference, just having the sprocket on the other side feels a bit weird at first. I ran lhd for a while and it was quite liberating knowing I wouldn't hit my sprocket as easily. But then my sprocket was on my oppo side so I switched back to rhd

|

1/4/2017 2:12 PM

Perhaps just get a guard sprocket other than that, ya shouldnt have any problems. I grind both sides equally and have never had issues with what side drive it was on

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.