Related:
Create New Tag
RideFree RideFree
1/4/2017 11:43 AM

I'm getting back into riding after being out for about eight years. I like the new letum but it is a lhd bike. I grind left side well still and want to learn the right side. You think it would benefit me to go ahead and get it? Just wanted some advice as I have never riden lhd. Thanks!

"Party like you don't work, and work like you don't party."

grumpySteve grumpySteve
1/4/2017 12:29 PM

If you want to grind both sides you're better off going lhd, with the logic being that you're more likely to slip a peg on your unnatural side. But it's always something you could change in the future if you stay with 2 pegs, or just don't like it

RideFree RideFree
1/4/2017 12:32 PM

Yeah that was exactly my mentality but I've heard people saying that it feels odd balance wise. Though I don't see it.

"Party like you don't work, and work like you don't party."

michael.eckhart michael.eckhart
1/4/2017 1:21 PM

Not really that big of a deal what side. It's a great bike.

michael.eckhart michael.eckhart
1/4/2017 1:34 PM

If you can afford it. You should get the Sunday Gary Young Special.you could get 100 to 200 off with DansComp Promo code.

grumpySteve grumpySteve
1/4/2017 1:45 PM

You won't really notice the difference, just having the sprocket on the other side feels a bit weird at first. I ran lhd for a while and it was quite liberating knowing I wouldn't hit my sprocket as easily. But then my sprocket was on my oppo side so I switched back to rhd

The Horror Contact The Horror Contact
1/4/2017 2:12 PM

Perhaps just get a guard sprocket other than that, ya shouldnt have any problems. I grind both sides equally and have never had issues with what side drive it was on

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP