Subrosa Pandora Forks, Help

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2014 12:09 PM

I have been having trouble with the top cap. It stripped (kind of suddenly, really no warning) so i need a new one. I was wondering which one i could buy? I'm not sure of the threading and i don't wanna take it out and not get it back on. Can anyone help?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/28/2014 12:10 PM

Oh and i emailed subrosa, theyre closed until Jan 5th.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/28/2014 12:24 PM

More than likely an H25 bolt, since almost everyone does that. lemme research a little

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/28/2014 12:28 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/309022/Tree_Fork_Bolt.html Yep it's H25: H25 (25x1.5mm): Fits most other current forks not listed above, including: And, BSD, Colony, Demolition, Eastern, Failure, Federal, Fiend, Fly Bikes, Hoffman, Kink, Mankind, Mission, Mutiny, Premium, Rant, Season, Shadow, Stolen, Subrosa, United and Verde.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/28/2014 2:07 PM

Max , get the Tree cap...its so much better. I replaced my Subrosa Alameda fork with the Tree cap..

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

12/28/2014 6:46 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Max , get the Tree cap...its so much better. I replaced my Subrosa Alameda fork with the Tree cap..

Alright! I will for sure then. I am sure its great because Tree is amazing. haha Ill have to get two haha

|

12/28/2014 9:47 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Alright! I will for sure then. I am sure its great because Tree is amazing. haha Ill have to get two haha

Tree has the best caps in the biz!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.