Subrosa Street Rail VS S&M Slide Pipe

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2016 8:11 PM

Just wondering what some people think, first hand knowledge, do they both hold up, pros and con's? (Other then the pretty obvious ones)

|

8/31/2016 8:35 PM

Their both good , if I had the money to spend I'd buy a slidepipe

|

8/31/2016 8:41 PM

I've ridden both and I'd have to say I personally think the slide pipe is better just because it's adjustable to the point where you can angle it upwards/downwards.

It is a bit more expensive, but I also feel like I trust it lasting longer for some reason too.

|

9/1/2016 4:13 AM

Tbh not too stoked on the Subrosa rails. I've ridden a few that would cave in in the middle (where it connects) every single time someone hopped on it. My friend's extension kit wouldn't ever stay tight or stay in place either. And IMO they're way too short to be worth $200. The extension kit is almost necessary if you plan on hitting it with speed or doing any grind combos.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/1/2016 8:44 AM

Unless your buying one of them for their portability so you can take them apart and put them in your trunk , Their honestly both kind of a rip off , for the price you could get a hell off allot better of a rail built at a welding shop

|

9/6/2016 10:43 AM

Literally ALL of the bolts that came with the street rail stripped within a month, haven't ridden my rail in 3 months. waste of money.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

9/6/2016 11:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2016 2:03 PM

I rode the Subrosa one and it felt too light for me to feel 100% comfortable.

Maybe when my elbow isn't shot I will get more clips for a street by my home edit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/6/2016 12:04 PM

I've got a subrosa rail that i bought used for $80 and it works great for all the shit i throw at it. The kid who owned it before me had to replace all the bolts on it, and the rubber boots don't like to stay on.

Now the local shop puts on a jam every thrusday has two slide pipes and it slides pretty similar. my complaint with the slide pipes is the legs tend to move outwards but that could easily be user error.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/6/2016 7:04 PM

The S&M is much better, I was looking into getting it.

|