7/6/2018 12:43 PM

Couldn't watch it, the music made.me turn it off before the first clip

|

Hmmm

7/6/2018 12:54 PM

It was goooooooood.

|

7/6/2018 1:02 PM

Simone's Downside Feeble on that Shipping deck thing was fucking crazy, one of my new faves

|

7/6/2018 1:07 PM

Edman123 wrote:

That's how I felt about the "20 a g" edit. I had to skip through that first so called song. The rest wasn't that bad.

|

7/6/2018 1:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2018 1:16 PM

I liked Trey Jones, Joris Coulomb and Kyle Hart's parts the most (It's cool they were all back-to-back).

Joris Coulomb's part was my favorite though... love watching that dude ride.

A little bummed Lahsaan Kobza wasn't in it.

|

7/6/2018 2:04 PM

Trey is amazing not for the banger type stuff. But the fact he has the old school style of riding almost every in site in some way, shape or form. Try doing it for 1 day. Don’t do your normal stuff but if you think you can ride it try something on it. Tree rides are fun for a start and pretty easy. You can even make a small lip with your foot. I still remember a guy who had a tree in his yard with his fence (wood 6ft high) about 3ft away. If you went up the tree at an angle and then at the mid height popped side ways you could do tree ride to wall ride transfer. It was so fun and we got chased off many times and he finally took the tree down. But, left the stump...??? made for a great takeoff for a good fence ride!

|

7/6/2018 2:17 PM

I loved Simone’s part and Trey’s part the most. Simone just cos his tricks are mind blowing and Trey because it’s mental

|

An Indian on a small bike

7/6/2018 3:18 PM

Anyone who loves Treys part...watch this and pay close attention to the details like a chin he hops...notice the nose bonk?

|

7/6/2018 4:36 PM

Edman123 wrote:

I want to watch it but if the music makes you turn it off , I’d probably be the same sad

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/6/2018 5:01 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

Anyone who loves Treys part...watch this and pay close attention to the details like a chin he hops...notice the nose bonk?

2:43 is heavenly, so satisfying

|

7/6/2018 8:13 PM

I was hoping this would've made into Trey's final edit:

|

7/7/2018 12:08 AM

Do people really not watch because the music isn't mumbling soundcloud rappers?

|

7/7/2018 5:16 AM

Sheldon. wrote:

Do people really not watch because the music isn't mumbling soundcloud rappers?

Not a fan of mumble rap either the first song just made me start dry heaving

|

Hmmm

7/7/2018 10:33 AM

Honestly the video felt kinda rushed. Obviously there is some awesome riding in it but if they would have taken longer to film it and gone on some more trips i think everyones parts would have fleshed out a bit more. They pretty much all just rode the same few spots. It could have been better.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/7/2018 11:11 AM

There is some good riding in it , thank god for Kyle Hart’s part , that song before his part was putting me to sleep

|

7/7/2018 2:00 PM

I'm content with the amount of peglessness. But everyone's bars are so damn big? I'm also happy about good misfits.

The cellar door they ride. Seamus mckeon hopped into that from the top of the stairs.

|

7/7/2018 6:15 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

h217 wrote:

2:43 is heavenly, so satisfying

Lol yes it is, I love the tuck no hander down the El Torro looking stairs...that ALSO become the landing! Trey is skilled and creative...and a bit insane. 1 slight off spot on either of those and can you imagine what it would do to a body?

|

7/7/2018 7:02 PM

Edman123 wrote:

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

That's how I felt about the "20 a g" edit. I had to skip through that first so called song. The rest wasn't that bad.

I don't mind music like the stuff in 20 a g, but I think its because thats what I've come to expect from FU and anything Crumlish touches.

But when it's a team trying to make a serious video, it's tough to see the music choice lacking

|

Come back with a warrant.

7/7/2018 9:29 PM

Just watched it....it was ok. Trey and Kyle were good, the guy with the long dreads wasn’t bad

|

It’s all bmx

7/7/2018 10:21 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'm content with the amount of peglessness. But everyone's bars are so damn big? I'm also happy about good misfits.

The cellar door they ride. Seamus mckeon hopped into that from the top of the stairs.

I think almost everyone in that video is 6'+, so I'm sure that's why.

|

7/10/2018 4:25 AM

Edman123 wrote:

The instrumental opening credits?

|

7/10/2018 6:14 AM

Trey Jones is one of the most amazing riders I've seen in a long time.

|