Subrosa sweets peg

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2011 2:34 PM

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/1/2011 2:42 PM

No thanks, I'll buy cheaper pegs and much more wax with the money I save.

|

5/1/2011 2:44 PM

stupid. get a candle at the dollar store for wax and use random pegs. mine are pegs that came with my bike....

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/1/2011 2:54 PM

chances are i'd end up grinding the wax and breaking it..

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/1/2011 2:54 PM

looks ight
if it was a pair probably be a lot better

|

5/1/2011 2:56 PM

Does the peg work as storage for the wax or do they come seperate?
Sounds really stupid to ride around with wax inside your peg, i much rather have a cheap candle in my backpack.

|

5/1/2011 2:58 PM

Spenlard wrote:

*facepalm
you don't keep the wax in your peg while you are riding

|

5/1/2011 3:02 PM

Spenlard wrote:

lol

|

5/1/2011 3:07 PM

Spenlard wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Contender for one of the dumbest things said on vital?
|

5/1/2011 3:17 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Booshy wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

Contender for one of the dumbest things said on vital?

contender.... but not THAT high on the list. you and i both know there have been worse.

|

5/1/2011 3:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2011 3:28 PM

Spenlard wrote:

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

5/1/2011 3:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2011 3:32 PM

Spenlard wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

*facepalm
you don't keep the wax in your peg while you are riding

well what's the point of stopping taking it out putting wax on leaving it there the putting it back on when your done. you could just bring wax in your pocket and make it so much easier. seems like a pointless idea. and if you like rubbed your peg against a wall or something accidently it's stuck inside the peg.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/1/2011 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2011 6:32 PM

Spenlard wrote:

well what's the point of stopping taking it out putting wax on leaving it there the putting it back on when your done. you could just bring wax in your pocket and make it so much easier. seems like a pointless idea. and if you like rubbed your peg against a wall or something accidently it's stuck inside the peg.

i'm assuming they made the wax fit in the pegs ONLY for packaging purposes. if it fits in the peg, that means they will need less material for packaging.

|

5/1/2011 3:35 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

i'm assuming they made the wax fit in the pegs ONLY for packaging purposes. if it fits in the peg, that means they will need less material for packaging.

so once you get it none of that matters?

|

5/1/2011 4:18 PM

Spenlard wrote:

exactly.
this isn't rocket science

|

5/1/2011 4:19 PM

Spenlard wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

exactly. and then you have a peg and a piece of wax that looks like a dildo.

|

5/1/2011 4:48 PM

Skooter wrote:

that's cute.

|

5/1/2011 4:50 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Skooter wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

that's cute.

so are you no homo

|

5/1/2011 5:06 PM

Spenlard wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

yes, why waste packaging when you can just put it in the peg

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/1/2011 5:07 PM

at first i thought that the wax could be stored in the peg but nooooo

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/1/2011 5:22 PM

Wow thats fucking dumb

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

5/1/2011 5:23 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

yes, why waste packaging when you can just put it in the peg

because you could just not even have wax and just have a normal peg....?
eheheheehehehe im a dolphin

|

5/1/2011 5:26 PM

does no one understand that its just a stick of wax that you take out as soon as you get the peg? you dont actually ride with it or keep it in there unless you want to look like a fucking retard.

|

5/1/2011 6:32 PM

cammeyg wrote:

does no one understand that its just a stick of wax that you take out as soon as you get the peg? you dont actually ride with it or keep it in there unless you want to look like a fucking retard.

some kids on here lack brains lol

|

5/1/2011 8:27 PM

this thread is fucking hilarious

|

Silence is golden ductape is silver

Achin 4 Bacon wrote: thats cause aussie cops dont use guns..they use boomarangs.

learn to do shit before you talk shit

5/1/2011 8:30 PM

is it just me or does that wax look like a black and mild

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

5/1/2011 8:35 PM

ive lost faith in our generation....

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/1/2011 8:44 PM

The wax looks like a wiener.

|

-Let me tell you something about you that you don't know...
-I don't like Fit.
-BLRBMX thought I was 23. Silly kid.
-Facebook

5/1/2011 9:23 PM

cammeyg wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

some kids on here lack brains lol

|

5/1/2011 10:10 PM

knowing my dumb ass is whip a wall or something and break that shit off. pardon my french

|

I ride Eastern and i love it.
"the best way to get good is to just enjoy riding ever time u do it dont get pissed when u cant pull something first try"