Subrosa sweets peg

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2011 10:44 PM

i_like_Eastern wrote:

knowing my dumb ass is whip a wall or something and break that shit off. pardon my french

I think that's the least of your worries..

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

5/2/2011 4:33 PM

i_like_Eastern wrote:

knowing my dumb ass is whip a wall or something and break that shit off. pardon my french

oh my god. read the other fucking posts. it doesnt stay in there. you take it our when you buy it. its like the paper they put inside of shoes. if you leave that in there, i cant help you.

|

5/2/2011 5:45 PM

FITFOREVERK-DOG wrote:

this thread is fucking hilarious

this

|

5/2/2011 6:41 PM

Good example why OGs don't bother posting lol

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/4/2011 12:27 PM

Spenlard wrote:

chances are i'd end up grinding the wax and breaking it..

you obviously take out the wax genius

|

text me for faster response 2102649032

refs: catfish95, whiteknight, 562_rider, netty spaghetti, scramhype, tcbmx, superstardk, jakesalbert, YouAlreadyKnowThough, ibonbi, RIDE A FLY, brian.priest1, wolfen, showtime402, shadow.conspiracy, phocraken, loco _for_riding, ecuadevil, chris12345, bmx-junkie, ++++++ many more

5/4/2011 2:45 PM

It's called marketing. Do something before your competitors and make a buck. Then do something else, It is all a sales gimmick

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/4/2011 2:50 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

It's called marketing. Do something before your competitors and make a buck. Then do something else, It is all a sales gimmick

'NUFF SAID!
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/4/2011 3:23 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote: 'NUFF SAID!

seriously, Vital needs to put a fucking IQ test on this site when you register...

|

5/4/2011 3:25 PM

FITFOREVERK-DOG wrote:

this thread is fucking hilarious

billythetoad wrote:

this

yerp

|

5/4/2011 6:43 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

seriously, Vital needs to put a fucking IQ test on this site when you register...

there would only be like 10 fuckin people who could use the forum then hahaha.

|

5/4/2011 7:11 PM

D Thompson wrote:

cammeyg wrote:

haha, ya

|

5/4/2011 7:16 PM

D Thompson wrote:

cammeyg wrote:

including me

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/4/2011 9:18 PM

D Thompson wrote:

cammeyg wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

including me

I'm not so sure about that LOL

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

5/5/2011 5:35 AM

collinbikesalot wrote:

is it just me or does that wax look like a black and mild

thank God some one actually noticed

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/5/2011 5:49 AM

These pegs suck dick, and shipping them with wax is a fucktard of an idea, really, i mean wow it is so creative im gonna hang myself. csb

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

5/5/2011 8:43 PM

I'd rather have a peg inside of wax for that price. You'd get more wax for money that way but you'd have to break the wax to get the peg out and you'd probably get a bunch of morons trying to ride with it like that then bitching about Subrosa making such weak pegs...

|