Sucks for me (a not cool story bro)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2013 12:44 PM

I just got kicked out my best spot by the cops. They took my picture and got my address and told me if I got caught again I'd be in real trouble. It's the only place near me with stair sets. Now like the only spot I have is 2 one foot high ledges. I know some of you are gonna tell me to just go back and ride,but if I did get caught I'd be screwed and my parents would kill me! They would be mad if I even rode there again. So yeah, a (not) cool story bro.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/27/2013 12:45 PM

And this was gonna be my first real sesh on my bike I just built. This is me Photo

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/27/2013 12:50 PM

should've come up with "you think you hard, officer? hey go chase some other fool"

|

12/27/2013 1:01 PM

You should have just said you don't know where you live. lol or just like say good night to the bad guy..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/27/2013 1:14 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

You should have just said you don't know where you live. lol or just like say good night to the bad guy..

I'm sure that would have helped.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/27/2013 2:51 PM

Do they even have the rights to take pictures of you? Im pretty sure they just made a big uh-oh there. Sue em and go ride.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/27/2013 3:57 PM

You should have asked them if they wanted to see a magic trick and just ride off really fast

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/27/2013 4:02 PM

I know this doesn't seem like the most likely thing to happen, but have you tried getting permission from the people who own the property? If all you're doing is jumping down stairs, not causing any damage I feel like they might be ok with it.

Get a signature from your parents/legal guardians waiving the right to sue the owners for injury and maybe you'll be able to ride your spot

|

12/27/2013 4:06 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

You should have asked them if they wanted to see a magic trick and just ride off really fast

Lol

|

Take it Sleazy

12/27/2013 4:18 PM

should of told them a make up address

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/27/2013 4:23 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Giving false information to a cop isn't a good idea, it could get you arrested and fined even more

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/27/2013 4:40 PM

Why did you let them take your information ! It happened to me after an innident when I were younger , but I know you know they should NOT have the right to inform what you can and can't do , UNLESS you were charged or arrested. That's stupid. Fuck them and ride. If you're not damaging property (grinding) or disturbing much than just go back and no one cares. If they phone the cops just say fuck it because honestly you're a teen on a bike not a fuckin criminal. Security / police treat us like shit half the time just because they have the "right too". They won't arrest you unless you're being a dick back , they'll just kick you out again. Be nice to security first , always. But fuck them !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2013 5:13 PM

whelp, if you ever wanna hit it up... just do hit and runs every now and again... like hit it once or twice and leave

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/27/2013 5:20 PM

I'm pretty sure what that Copper just did to You is against the law he trained & took an oath to serve!!! I doubt You got his name or badge number did you?! You need to inform your parents of what's happened because I'm pretty sure they'll be PISSED!!! Inform the station of what's happened & just keep away from the spot for a little while & I think what's been suggested about talking to the properties owner about riding on their property... don't let them beat you down man!!!

|

12/27/2013 5:54 PM

Look for new spots.. A lot of people just ride on a sidewalk and expect and spot to hit em in the face.. If I see I building I usually will ride into the park lot and around the builing for spots

|

Bang Bang bmx

12/27/2013 7:55 PM

I can't get permission to ride there. It's a public high school. I did point out to the officer (very politely I might add) that the signs only say no skates or skateboarding, nothing about bikes. I don't think he liked that lol. He tried to tell me to ride at a skatepark that's right near my house and then I told him it is closed till the spring. He told me "I realize most places don't want you there because of liability,but you can't ride here. It's illegal to be on school property while schools not in session." I was worried that my parents would be mad at me for getting caught but they were just like "no big deal, we always new the cops would get you eventually." Lol. I gotta find some new spots. I have one place I need to explore, behind a shopping center. Also a mega store is being built near me, so I gotta check that out. I wish I could ride in the city, but my mom refuses to let me sad

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/27/2013 8:15 PM

Go build trails/jumps.

|

12/27/2013 8:34 PM

pnj wrote:

Go build trails/jumps.

I was just thinking that. I have one started, it just doesn't get worked on much.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/27/2013 8:41 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

He looked at my hunters license which has my address. And I'm not gonna lie to a cop.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/28/2013 7:50 AM

One of my friends in 'MURICUH has built his own "Ghetto" Park with his mates. They've had shit donated to them as they've had fund raisers to help make money to go into the park, they know the guy that owns the land & He's cool with them building more & more additions! Flat rails, Hips, loads of Street jibs really!

|

12/28/2013 9:02 PM

Topsey wrote:

One of my friends in 'MURICUH has built his own "Ghetto" Park with his mates. They've had shit donated to them as they've had fund raisers to help make money to go into the park, they know the guy that owns the land & He's cool with them building more & more additions! Flat rails, Hips, loads of Street jibs really!

I wish I could do that. I don't know none who rides much less anyone who would be willing to help with that. I do have a nice backyard setup though. I have a 4' quarter and a grind box on a small basketball court and a dirt jump farther in my backyard.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/28/2013 9:19 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I wish I could do that. I don't know none who rides much less anyone who would be willing to help with that. I do have a nice backyard setup though. I have a 4' quarter and a grind box on a small basketball court and a dirt jump farther in my backyard.

And you complain about getting kicked out. The hell is this haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/29/2013 9:56 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

A quarter and a ledge gets old after being the only thing I rode for a year. Plus street is what I love,it's not like I can just build a nice stair set In my backyard.

|

bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/29/2013 10:56 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I can't get permission to ride there. It's a public high school. I did point out to the officer (very politely I might add) that the signs only say no skates or skateboarding, nothing about bikes. I don't think he liked that lol. He tried to tell me to ride at a skatepark that's right near my house and then I told him it is closed till the spring. He told me "I realize most places don't want you there because of liability,but you can't ride here. It's illegal to be on school property while schools not in session." I was worried that my parents would be mad at me for getting caught but they were just like "no big deal, we always new the cops would get you eventually." Lol. I gotta find some new spots. I have one place I need to explore, behind a shopping center. Also a mega store is being built near me, so I gotta check that out. I wish I could ride in the city, but my mom refuses to let me sad

Technically after school programs are breaking the law then.

But as others said, hold off riding there for a while, then hit and run it (maybe two hits then dip out) for a while.

ANY spot you ride that you are there more than a couple minutes can get you into trouble.

I got kicked out of a completely EMPTY parking lot for a store that had been closed for several YEARS once. I asked why, and they just told me I couldn't ride there. Being the smartass I am, I asked where I could ride without hassle, I was told the local free skatepark that technically DOESN'T ALLOW BIKES. When I said as much to the cop he told me ride anyway, so I asked for his card/badge number in case I was hassled, then I could say I was told to by another officer. Never got hassled there.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/29/2013 10:59 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

A quarter and a ledge gets old after being the only thing I rode for a year. Plus street is what I love,it's not like I can just build a nice stair set In my backyard.

Build a rail?

Build a stairset off the side of the quarter?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/29/2013 11:02 AM

my friends and i are making a planvro some small stuff like this were gonna have a box maybe a mini spine and a guarter next to a garage for wall rides

|

12/29/2013 11:18 AM

Ohh you have NO IDEA.

Me, Stocksy, and my brother and another friend get a ton of crap for riding. IN OUR OWN TOWN. The owners of this bar on main street where we all ride from time to time got mad bc we were riding. They actually serve tons of underaged people alcohol. It is called BOOMERS in Bethany, WV. Cops do nothing. It is so annoying getting crap for riding when there are people my age stumbling out smashed. I had a cop come talk to me about it all too. I told him that the curfew for this town is for anyone 16 years and under, not 17, so i have a legal right to be outside. The reason i get crap for it is so we cover up the crimes that the bar commits (that are much more serious).

Before this we were told to never ride on campus. 5/6ths of the town is campus. It is ridiculous and i hate the president of the college for it. The guy is money hungry and nuts for not letting us ride. Especially when there are no students. I ride there anyways because i have to ride SOMEWHERE.

On a different note, my town thinks im a criminal. Keep in mind some of these people have grown children who actually commit serious crimes. Other people do meth and other drugs and they choose to talk about me. I hate living in my town. I actually have to go somewhere else to actually ride anymore.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/29/2013 11:25 AM

Haha you stoped for the cops

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/29/2013 12:16 PM

Do what you must to have fun. If the that spot has lights, ride at night. The pigs aren't always around, take advantage of that. And start exploring more... go the distance, you never know what you may find.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

12/29/2013 12:46 PM

yeah, i have a good spot in my town and i have to cover a distance of 11 km (which is 6 miles i think) just to ride a good spot
and then another 11 km to get home

my leg muscles be strong and shit now
ladies always smile to me on my way there, and i wink at them while doing manny

|