Suggestions?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2013 10:08 PM

This is what my bike currently looks like, what should I add or change?

Photo

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

11/12/2013 10:55 PM

Looks good to me already, are your rims double walled? What's the brand of le frame?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/12/2013 11:07 PM

ZagadaxD wrote:

Looks good to me already, are your rims double walled? What's the brand of le frame?

No, sadly the rims are single walled and it's a Verde Eon frame. I didn't feel like getting an expensive bike if I decided to quit and it was also all I could afford since I had to pay for my own bike.

|

11/12/2013 11:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2013 11:10 PM

Looks clean already, but if I had to choose chrome fork and cranks would be dope. Or just a pair of chrome/polished hubs.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/12/2013 11:20 PM

BMXism wrote:

Looks clean already, but if I had to choose chrome fork and cranks would be dope. Or just a pair of chrome/polished hubs.

So chrome forks and cranks?

|

11/13/2013 2:19 AM

ZagadaxD wrote:

bikesandbeaches_yo wrote:

No, sadly the rims are single walled and it's a Verde Eon frame. I didn't feel like getting an expensive bike if I decided to quit and it was also all I could afford since I had to pay for my own bike.

Oohhh.. I hate Verde BMX, for me they're no good, I consider them lowend, well, here' ye', I recommend you to get doublewalled rims, not only is it strong but also durable, like it can last forever?

|

#TennisRunsInOurBlood
#RideBMX

11/13/2013 5:43 AM

Not enough Chrome.

Seriously.

More Chrome.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/13/2013 6:41 AM

Chrome chain, cranks, seatclamp.

|

11/13/2013 11:34 AM

Chrome forks ........chrome sprocket

|

11/13/2013 1:26 PM

Do something fresh.
Photo

|

bicycle more like bikecycle