Sun Envy rims

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2012 9:43 AM

thinkin about getting a pair for street, anyone else run these

|

2/24/2012 9:54 AM

I think HaroF2 does... I've never ridden them, but sun only makes rims, and these are specific to Bmx so they must be good. Haha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

2/24/2012 10:31 AM

yea sun makes some really good rims, i was just hoping to hear from someone whos had them for awhile, i use to ride ryno lite XLs on street just find, just really curios about these ones

|

2/24/2012 10:43 AM

sun rims are all great, i have a primo mix to big city rim. love it the rims are bomb proof

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

2/24/2012 12:05 PM

i think kenda makes sun rims, and im sure theyre fine as long as they arent the super cheap ones you see on completes

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/24/2012 12:11 PM

metalheadification wrote:

i think kenda makes sun rims, and im sure theyre fine as long as they arent the super cheap ones you see on completes

there is no way kenda makes sun rims, im researching this shit lol

|

2/24/2012 12:15 PM

nevermind, i had a heavy duty tube that said sunlite by kenda, thats where i got that from.

|

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/24/2012 12:22 PM

metalheadification wrote:

nevermind, i had a heavy duty tube that said sunlite by kenda, thats where i got that from.

haha

|

7/19/2012 11:41 AM

did you end up getting some? if so, how are they holding up?

|

7/19/2012 2:37 PM

i got a pair laced to elites...they are best, light af and no problems yet

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/19/2012 8:23 PM

i want a 36h envy front and a 48h rhynolite in the rear

although i like wider rims because then you can get more tire width with less tire... n tire's are pretty heavy

|

wallride a bus everyday

7/19/2012 9:36 PM

buttmeate wrote:

i want a 36h envy front and a 48h rhynolite in the rear

although i like wider rims because then you can get more tire width with less tire... n tire's are pretty heavy

there are some pretty light tires out there. Tioga Powerblocks are like 11oz, biggest size is 2.1 though, and it sounds like you want fatter tires than that.

|

7/19/2012 9:50 PM

i hate my rhynolites. never stay true and they break spokes constantly. im missing 10 spokes in the back and 3 in the front. 3 of them pulled through the rim

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure