Sunday Aron Ross ex

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2020 4:04 AM

Can anyone confirm this frame is the Sunday Aron Ross ex? The dude says it was the grave green version before it was repainted. I just wanted to check?

|

7/23/2020 4:04 AM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

7/23/2020 4:27 AM

Send the serial number and a nicely worded email to Sunday and I bet they could check on it for you.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/23/2020 5:42 AM

If that is the one I am thinking of that used to be mine. I sold it to a friend for his daughter, she didn't want it so he painted the whole thing white.

Photo

If that was my one* then it started out life like that. I rode it once, it was very heavy. I only wanted it for the wheel set and tyres any way, as to buy them it would have cost me more than I paid for the bike. I then sold the rest onto his daughter for cheap, and made out like a bandit.

Photo

Why do I think it's mine? because as I said, the guy who I sold it to didn't like the colour so he painted it all white because it was easy. I could be wrong, but I don't see any hint of green on that frame which you would normally expect to see.

It's definitely a Sunday, look at the down tube. Nothing else looks like that. However, do be warned that because of that down tube that frame is *very* heavy. So if that bothers you? avoid it. It made my Proper BSH feel light.

|

7/23/2020 5:44 AM

Photo

That was it originally but it was too busy for me.
|

7/23/2020 10:14 AM

He’s got photos of it in green so i reckon it was. It would be my first bmx so I’m not sure about the wieght...

|

7/23/2020 2:52 PM

Ah OK. I wouldn't paint a Sunday, that's the best part :D

|