Sunday Current bike tire question

Related:
Create New Tag

6/22/2014 8:09 PM

I was thinking of getting the sunday current bike tire. The only problem is I have not been able to find a review of it. I do a lot of fishtailing so I am looking for if it longlasting. Thank you in advance.

|

6/22/2014 8:14 PM

My brother had the low PSI version and they weren't that bad but they weren't anything to jump for joy for.

You could get something MUCH better such as any Animal tire, an Odyssey Chase Hawk, an Odyssey Path, a Cult Dehart, a Fit T/A, or a Primo WLT.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/22/2014 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2014 9:28 PM

Fuck stocksy these are better than half those tires.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/22/2014 8:21 PM

Stocksy wrote:

My brother had the low PSI version and they weren't that bad but they weren't anything to jump for joy for.

You could get ...more

This is 100% correct ^

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

6/22/2014 8:22 PM

And no nothing is good for skidding around except bare rim

|

Instagram

6/22/2014 8:28 PM

@TheBrandonFranke both of those statements are false. I'm sure that the majority of people on this forum would agree that all of my suggestions are better than the Sunday Current tires. Your opinion on the Currents is obviously different from mine, but the majority of people on here will agree with me. Therefore, it seems more logical that he would use his money wisely and spend it on one of the tires listed above.

|

YouTube

6/22/2014 9:13 PM

Stocksy wrote:

@TheBrandonFranke both of those statements are false. I'm sure that the majority of people on this forum would agree that all ...more

I've owned every one of those tires except the fit t/a s.

Glhs are good, path,dehart & hawk are complete garbage in the front. Any of those would be OK for the back.

17.99$ for a grippy,light, puncture resistant tires beats every tire I've ever owned and/or ridden on In the past 2 years(over 20)

|

Instagram

6/22/2014 9:18 PM

Stocksy wrote:

@TheBrandonFranke both of those statements are false. I'm sure that the majority of people on this forum would agree that all ...more

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Glhs are good, path,dehart & hawk are complete garbage in the ...more

Dude. I've ridden both dehart and hawk in front. Loved it. Only reason I run a machete in front is because dirt riding. And hawks are actually pretty good for dirt!

|

6/22/2014 9:23 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I am very surprised that you are this satisfied with those tires. They aren't bad at all but I think every tire that I listed is much better!

|

YouTube

6/22/2014 9:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/22/2014 10:08 PM

Stocksy wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Dude. I've ridden both dehart and hawk in front. Loved it. Only reason I run a machete in front is because dirt riding. And ...more

Almost forgot. Machetes are better.

I rode dehart and hawk in the front. Not good on as many surfaces as other options.

BTW, I don't even run a machete or current now

|

Instagram