Sunday Freeze

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2011 9:21 AM

This is the new TL oem stem Sunday will be putting of the 2012 completes. Pretty sweet. They're calling it the Freeze. I hope they make it in a CNC'd aftermarket version.
Photo
Photo

|

7/14/2011 9:31 AM

posted

but the name is new, thats different.
|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/14/2011 9:45 AM

That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks.

|

7/14/2011 9:47 AM

i like that fork cap

|

refs: scwright99, ImDaBoss, pcoco, iridebmxeveryday, cschmall, thor_davis, dennis916, ETBA, nebikr13, Christianjames, ridebmx456, A08, CRAZYMAAZY, Odyssey339, Blake el Gingero, SRHrider, Jimmy2227,mannequinforce, Lee_Rager, Wade, Kevinl, agfracing, lil_huper, Bmxer10, BEASTASSDICKwink , Matix, njbmxerdude(x3), FitBikeCo77(x2), irideafly (escrow service)

BIKE CHECK

7/14/2011 12:49 PM

"This is the only sneak shot photo I could give you from the new bikes. It’s the new Freeze OEM stem that will come on all the completes. Alex Magallan and myself have been testing this stem since February. Alex’s Props Owned video section will be filmed using this stem. I jumped the Mega Ramp using it as well. I’m not sure how many companies would feel confident enough to allow their riders to be using the SAME stem that comes on their cheapest completes. This stem will only be found on Sunday completes and is not available on any other complete bikes. Anothe pic after the break."

From my understanding, the stem will come on completes AND you can buy it (there will be no difference between the ones on the completes and the ones you can buy separately).

|

11/9/2011 5:11 PM

will this stem rise up my bars about 1/2 and inch? cause if so thats alot better than buying new bars

|

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

11/9/2011 5:21 PM

I want that compression cap...

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/9/2011 6:26 PM

CALE wrote:

will this stem rise up my bars about 1/2 and inch? cause if so thats alot better than buying new bars

The rise is 1 and 1/3 inches.. I love mine, but I ended up putting a smaller spacer beneath it and one above it.. to lower it a little bit.. my bars are 8.7" tall.. but if your bars have around an 8.5" rise.. you'll love this stem..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

11/9/2011 6:32 PM

CALE wrote:

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

The rise is 1 and 1/3 inches.. I love mine, but I ended up putting a smaller spacer beneath it and one above it.. to lower it a little bit.. my bars are 8.7" tall.. but if your bars have around an 8.5" rise.. you'll love this stem..

So if I have 8.25 bars they'll feel like 9's?

|

Get off your little kid bikes and get a CRUISER!

11/9/2011 6:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2011 7:09 PM

CALE wrote:

So if I have 8.25 bars they'll feel like 9's?

Pretty much.. maybe like around 8.85 - 9 inches.. way cheaper than buying new bars.. then you can add or subtract spacers to get it to your exact liking..

hahaa... I had to edit that.. bet it looked stupid.. been a long day...

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand