Sunday New Bike!!!plZ help!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2009 1:58 PM

Hello guys!i am new here and i found your site searching on google!
i would like t ask you something about the new bike i'm gona build!
it will be a Funday frame by sunday with the odyssey director forks+odyssey elementary stem+odyssey aaron spacebars!
are these things going to have a correct geometry?
because i hear a lot of things from the guys here in greece about geometry and it is very important they say and it need to be correct and bla bla bla :s .

sorry if my english aint so good!

Thanks a lot for any possible answers!!!

|

5/19/2009 1:59 PM

Aaron Ross rides that same setup it'll work fine

|

5/19/2009 2:00 PM

get whatever u want, i mean the parts ur talking about are great, so get them, if u dont like the geometry then dont get them, thats the only reason to get something, for its geometry and strength

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

5/19/2009 2:05 PM

correct geometry is all based upon what you want. but it should work well.

|

5/19/2009 2:09 PM

the problem is that it's my first bike and i don't know how to measure the geometry...

|

5/19/2009 2:22 PM

well if its your first bike idk about spending that much. b/c you might not like it and be stuck with a 1200 dollar bike. for my first bike, i would go with a nicer complete and began to upgrade once you figure out what you sizes and once things start to break.

|

5/19/2009 2:26 PM

well if its your first bike idk about spending that much. b/c you might not like it and be stuck with a 1200 dollar bike. for my first bike, i would go with a nicer complete and began to upgrade once you figure out what you sizes and once things start to break.

|

5/19/2009 2:36 PM

get that and it doesnt matter if hes a beginner.beginnin on a piece of shit bike wont make u any better just start off with a good bike

|

REFS- purplerain814, robamullen, TommyBoy, letsride123

5/19/2009 2:49 PM

well if you want to but i recommend McNeil blazers for forks

and some thing else is tighten your stem real well or it WILL SLIP!!! but i have had mine slip thank god my clamp area on my bars are deformed or i wouldn't be on this forum ahhasmile

|

life unlike all others
i'm not.
bad ass bikes i couldn't do without
check my setup out here
email at jackass420foralife@yahoo.com