Sunday Octave or WTP C.R.E.A.M. ?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2013 11:08 PM

Which fork would you suggest? I rarely grind, so I would give that up if creams are really worth it

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/29/2013 11:48 PM

I'd go with the Octaves, 41 thermal and Lifetime warranty.

|

8/29/2013 11:54 PM

Well actually I already have octaves.. I just have someone with creams that are just as old and in same shape who wants to trade. Not sure about WTPs warrenty or heard anything about their forks

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/30/2013 12:02 AM

Stick with the Octaves IMO.

|

8/30/2013 4:02 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Well actually I already have octaves.. I just have someone with creams that are just as old and in same shape who wants to trade. Not sure about WTPs warrenty or heard anything about their forks

they have a lifetime warrenty with their forks and frames if im right..... and they will be great, trust, wtp make amazing products

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/30/2013 4:07 AM

But Sundays warranty is better, take them

|

8/30/2013 4:08 AM

well ive got sunday morning 2.1s and wtp heliums atm and both have lifetime and both bent! go with the creams theyre so fn sexy!

|

Photobucket

8/30/2013 4:22 AM

maciej.szczesn wrote:

whats your proof with this? have you had both warrenties? i doubt it. stfu n00b

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

8/30/2013 4:27 AM

maciej.szczesn wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

whats your proof with this? have you had both warrenties? i doubt it. stfu n00b

I think the WTP warranty is first owner only, so it won't have a warranty as he's getting them used. Could be wrong though.

The Octaves are plenty strong enough, I'd just stick with them to be honest.

|

8/30/2013 5:05 AM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

well ive got sunday morning 2.1s and wtp heliums atm and both have lifetime and both bent! go with the creams theyre so fn sexy!

He posted pictures a while ago. This kid has broken every part on the market.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/30/2013 5:11 AM

For some reason I don't like the dropouts on the WTP's. They just look like if you land hard enough the wheel will pull out of the dropouts.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/30/2013 5:17 AM

I'd stay with the octaves.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/30/2013 5:17 AM

sunday for sure lifetime warranty

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/30/2013 6:27 AM

octaves are the exact same as R32s

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/30/2013 7:23 AM

No one has mentioned the fact that the C.R.E.A.M Forks are Peg LESS Specific?! The Drop Out shape makes it incredibly hard to get them on anyway but if you were to run Pegs on the, that's your warranty void instantly. I am not 100% sure but as mentioned i think WTP's warranty covers the purchaser of the part only, Unless you can get his receipt with the Forks & lie to WTP if they should ever Break? Also... If you do ever decide you want to run Pegs again, You will need new Forks. IF you could buy them new (warranty issues solved) keep the Octaves & just run the WTP Forks whenever you aren't running Pegs, then switch back to the Octaves when you were that would be the best solution. But straight up trade, too many issues with Warranties & if you decided to put your Pegs back on you are fuckered! Keep the Octaves!

|

8/30/2013 1:22 PM

Cameron_Maule wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

He posted pictures a while ago. This kid has broken every part on the market.

Thats like me

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/30/2013 6:02 PM

WTP Creams are designed specifically for pegless riders. They are Andrew Jackson's signature fork. Stick with the octaves.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/31/2013 2:27 AM

Conclusion.
Will or might ride pegs = Sunday
No pegs = Wtp
/end thread

|

Photobucket

8/31/2013 2:34 AM

Can I ask. How have you narrowed it down to these two forks

|

Photobucket

8/31/2013 5:36 AM

Cameron, He already owns the Octaves & a guy he knows offered to trade his WTP C.R.E.A.M Forks for the Octaves. He did say in one of his posts up thar ^ ^

|