Sunday Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2013 1:41 PM

if you haven't seen yet http://www.sundaybikes.com/2013/03/29/2013-spring-hardgoods-sneak-peek/ Sunday is coming out with a bunch of new parts. I found this interesting, seeing as how Sunday+Odyssey are sister companies. Is sunday is trying to be more independent? It's probably something to do with marketing, i just found this interesting. The parts look sweet though

|

uuuuuuuuhhhh

3/29/2013 2:01 PM

cool. I like the hubs and rims.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/29/2013 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2013 2:10 PM

Disappointed much.. Most of those parts like like super cheap catalog parts. The only thng i would even consider running is the sprocket. WTF are they thinking with those cranks?!

|

3/29/2013 2:38 PM

Some of the stuff is probably more budget friendly parts but there's some good looking stuff in there. The rims look nice along with the sprocket and seats. Curious as to the internals on the hub, wonder if they're odyssey V3 internals?
I think sunday is just trying to do their own thing and kinda be separated from being the Odyssey "sister company." I don't really think they were supposed to be looked at as a sister company anyways, they just happen to be made in the same factories and use the same 41 thermal warranty

|

3/29/2013 3:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/29/2013 3:50 PM

A part of the sexy ass sprocket most parts seem cheap and with really small effort in designing them.
Especially the rims.
As for the hubs they seem a cheaper rebranded Quartet.
The seats are ok.
And I suppose the FL Freeze stem is gonna be fine.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

3/29/2013 5:13 PM

Those cranks look strong

|

twitter

PROBZ

3/29/2013 5:42 PM

hubs look like ody knock offs and the rest looks cheap

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

3/29/2013 6:18 PM

Ill take the sprocket. Rest looks meh

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/29/2013 6:43 PM

rear hub looks sick

|

3/29/2013 6:50 PM

everything besides the cranks and rear hub look good.. cranks look like any other non 48 spline cranks but who knows, they might have something neat done to them. unlikely but it doesn't give any indication that it doesn't though. rear hub just looks like a quartet hub though

|

3/29/2013 8:11 PM

i really like the seats, they're unique.

|

3/29/2013 8:32 PM

Really shocked that they're making wheels now. I guess they're trying to be a bit more of their own company. Because Sunday has always just been stuff for Odyssey things. I know they're sister companies, but still. REALLY like the sprocket though.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

3/29/2013 11:17 PM

sludgebmx wrote:

i really like the seats, they're unique.

they got the tear off one from odyssey. same with the sprocket. but sunday is odyssey like shadow is subrosa

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me