Sunday Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2007 8:42 AM

I am looking at the sunday morning 2 forks ans the sunday color bars. If anyone has any other suggestions on what i should get pleas let me know. I am willing to spend around 60 for bars and 120 for forks

|

6/6/2007 8:29 PM

definetly get the odyssey dirt or race fork. best forks period, and a lifetime warranty on top of it. For bars, I don't know. I am getting the Eastern Dragon bars, they also have a lifetime warranty and theyre only a few ounces(2 or 3) heaver than much more expensive bars. the forks are $115, and the bars are $40.

|

6/6/2007 9:00 PM

CHROME SLAMS

|

REFS: trickbiker169, Dah Man, letstartariot, Hofmann Scarab

7/17/2007 10:32 PM

Not sure of the bars, but I have sunday morning forks and theyre awesome.

|

7/22/2007 1:39 PM

Im pretty sure sunday close-ly works with odyssey,their parts and frams are 41 thermal heat treated(can you say odyssey?) and Jim-c(sunday owner) has been on odyssey for a while.Never had any sunday parts or ridden any but i hear their top notch and strong.

Post edited by: pantera214life, at: 7/22/2007 11:40 PM

|

7/22/2007 2:43 PM

pantera214life wrote:

Im pretty sure sunday close-ly works with odyssey,their parts and frams are 41 thermal heat treated(can you say odyssey?) and ...more

Odyssey dirts and slambars. What more do you need?

|

7/22/2007 6:43 PM

pantera214life wrote:

Im pretty sure sunday close-ly works with odyssey,their parts and frams are 41 thermal heat treated(can you say odyssey?) and ...more

Klinezilla wrote:

yeah i have odessey race forks ( dirt forks but a few ounces lighter) and some slam bars... bomb. thats what they are. bomb.

ive been looking at some sunday stuff though and it looks pretty fucking nice.

|

7/22/2007 6:44 PM

pantera214life wrote:

Klinezilla wrote:

yeah i have odessey race forks ( dirt forks but a few ounces lighter) and some slam bars... bomb. thats what they are. bomb.

ive been looking at some sunday stuff though and it looks pretty fucking nice.

|

7/22/2007 7:53 PM

pantera214life wrote:

Klinezilla wrote:

aequitas wrote:

...more

sunday? odyssey? no different to me, just good strong parts on both basically all you have to do is choose between colors. and get the kind of sized bars you want

|

7/23/2007 2:22 PM

Klinezilla wrote:

aequitas wrote:

...more

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

sunday? odyssey? no different to me, just good strong parts on both basically all you have to do is choose between colors. and ...more

i like those new wave frames. those things look good... i was looking at one in latte brown, but im going with a white flybikes mosca v2 instead.

|

7/23/2007 2:26 PM

aequitas wrote:

...more

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

sunday? odyssey? no different to me, just good strong parts on both basically all you have to do is choose between colors. and ...more

RedneckintheDesert wrote:

i like those new wave frames. those things look good... i was looking at one in latte brown, but im going with a white ...more

but yeah, sunday forks and bars. however you want to set up your bike is up to the rider. whatever ends up feeling the best for you and stands up to the way you ride the best. personally, i love my freebird fork. and yeah, this is the newer, lighter, thinner one im talking about. it cleaned up the nasty steering problem my bike had, and takes all the front-end beatings. and for bars, i cant find anything wrong with kink badger bars. all they are is a narrow set of slams.

|

7/24/2007 8:43 PM

ConspiracyBMX518 wrote:

i like those new wave frames. those things look good... i was looking at one in latte brown, but im going with a white ...more

but yeah, sunday forks and bars. however you want to set up your bike is up to the rider. whatever ends up feeling the best ...more

Odyssey forks dont come in white on Dans Comp...they all come in black....thats gay

|

7/25/2007 6:11 AM

but yeah, sunday forks and bars. however you want to set up your bike is up to the rider. whatever ends up feeling the best ...more

CarlenRidesBikes wrote:

Odyssey forks dont come in white on Dans Comp...they all come in black....thats gay

they could of stopped making them in white, that could of been a le color at a time

|