Sunday Primer, Eastern Javelin, or Kink Launch?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/23/2018 8:42 AM

What bike has the best parts? They're all around an acceptable price range for me and I was wondering which one has the most bang for the buck?

|

I'm a novice, when it comes to riding, but SOMEWHAT good at recommending a complete or parts

3/23/2018 8:50 AM

Please just pick a damn bike.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/23/2018 8:52 AM

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

That's what I'm trying to do with your opinion and help

|

I'm a novice, when it comes to riding, but SOMEWHAT good at recommending a complete or parts

3/23/2018 8:57 AM

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

Flamey wrote:

That's what I'm trying to do with your opinion and help

None of them are what you need in a bike.
All chromo and sealed bearings. Any bike that has those two things is a good choice.

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/23/2018 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 9:06 AM

HFS, again?

Even if this is trolling, it's pathetic trolling. If you don't have the money to buy a bike, wait until you have the money and then pick a bike. The fuck is the point of picking out a 2018 bike if you won't have the money until the time 2019 bikes start dropping?

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/23/2018 9:12 AM

Buy the kink launch

|

Hmmm

3/23/2018 9:15 AM

Flamey wrote:

What bike has the best parts? They're all around an acceptable price range for me and I was wondering which one has the most ...more

This bike seems like a solid choice for you, OP
|

3/23/2018 9:17 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Buy the kink launch

But why? What makes it the best? Does it have the best parts? If you saw me riding it, would you say "That kid is the BEST! and he's riding the BEST bike!!"

These are the important questions.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/23/2018 9:27 AM

Flamey wrote:

What bike has the best parts? They're all around an acceptable price range for me and I was wondering which one has the most ...more

This, plus it has Kush in the name which will give you hella street cred op

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/23/2018 9:28 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Buy the kink launch

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

But why? What makes it the best? Does it have the best parts? If you saw me riding it, would you say "That kid is the BEST! ...more

Because if he buys a bike then he stops making these dumb threads so I just picked one

|

Hmmm

3/23/2018 10:50 AM

Photo

|

3/23/2018 11:32 AM

Photo
|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 11:33 AM

Photo
|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 12:44 PM

Photo
|

3/23/2018 12:47 PM

jbales wrote: Photo

I giggled laughing

Buuttt, it wouldn't work like that. You'd have to stick a finger from either hand in so that the current flows across your heart. Otherwise, it'd only go through those fingers and you'd only get a slight burn.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 1:16 PM

Yeah. That's what I thought. Lol. And we have RCD's. Useless product.

|

3/23/2018 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 1:34 PM

jbales wrote:

How has nobody developed anything better yet?

Here's how you do it: plug a 1:10 step-up transformer into a wall socket and grab the outputs. As an added bonus, you may even burn your house down and/or kill some of your relatives as they try to pull your lifeless, convulsing corpse off it! laughing

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 2:54 PM

jbales wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Here's how you do it: plug a 1:10 step-up transformer into a wall socket and ...more

I'm sure "Photonicinduction" on YouTube has some pointers, too.

|

3/23/2018 7:17 PM

jbales wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Here's how you do it: plug a 1:10 step-up transformer into a wall socket and ...more

jbales wrote:

I'm sure "Photonicinduction" on YouTube has some pointers, too.

I'm sure he could do it right, haven't seen anything from him in years though. He still going?

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 7:24 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

I'm sure he could do it right, haven't seen anything from him in years though. He still going?

At first I thought his antics resulted in his demise. But I think he's just quit the channel.

|

3/23/2018 7:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 7:31 PM

jbales wrote:

At first I thought his antics resulted in his demise. But I think he's just quit the channel.

I'd doubt that. He knew what he was at way too well to just be some idiot with a variac and friends in the power industry. Definitely one of my favourite channels; somehow, it taught me a whole lot!

Edit: Remember when Ben Krasnow(now, Applied Science), photonicinduction and a few others ruled that side of YouTube? The good old days...

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 7:31 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

I'd doubt that. He knew what he was at way too well to just be some idiot with a variac and friends in the power industry. ...more

Me too. But John Ward takes the cake when it comes the learning of domestic electronics.

|

3/23/2018 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 7:38 PM

jbales wrote:

Me too. But John Ward takes the cake when it comes the learning of domestic electronics.

Absolutely! Taught me so much about fuse boxes(consumer units) that I didn't know from years of pissing about with DIN rail mount relays, the various protection devices and the likes. He makes it so easy to understand!

Edit: Ever watch the old EEVblog stuff? That's what got me interested in control and automation electronics! To be honest, taught me most of what I know, even to this day!

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 7:42 PM

jbales wrote:

This appears to confirm what you were thinking: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/DmFKjLC40mM

Although, I think I remember some more recent content than that(2014-2015, maybe?).

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson

3/23/2018 7:47 PM

There have definitely been videos since 2012.

|

3/23/2018 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/23/2018 10:36 PM

Have you thought about buying a bike part by part? Start with cheap things like grips, pedals, etc. Then as your money builds up a bit get the more expensive things like bars, then wheels, etc. Lastly pick up a frame and you will have your own custom. It will take longer but will allow you to have funds for other things while you wait.

|

3/24/2018 1:22 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Have you thought about buying a bike part by part? Start with cheap things like grips, pedals, etc. Then as your money builds ...more

You're just asking for a whole load of "what grips" "what cranks" "what pedals" "what chain" "what stem"

|

Hmmm

3/24/2018 3:43 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Have you thought about buying a bike part by part? Start with cheap things like grips, pedals, etc. Then as your money builds ...more

Edman123 wrote:

You're just asking for a whole load of "what grips" "what cranks" "what pedals" "what chain" "what stem"

“What scooter”

|

3/24/2018 6:16 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

I like this idea!

|

3/24/2018 6:17 AM

jbales wrote:

“What scooter”

lol

|