Sunday Rainbow Jizz

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2013 9:15 PM

This addict has about EVERY single limited edition Sunday/Odyssey/Gsport colourway. Look at his other videos too ! This is why I cannot stand Sunday fans, addicted. Bet this dude never rides those parts.
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 9:28 PM

Apparently he collects them. I don't see the point in spending all that cash just to say you have it, but at least when he breaks shit hes already got backups ready to go. And I think that video just made me go blind.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/27/2013 9:43 PM

i wonder how many thousands of dollars mommy has given him

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/27/2013 9:52 PM

I just got a headache looking at that.

|

4/27/2013 9:58 PM

Some people buy into that whole limited color hype and buy every part when it comes out. Seems pretty pointless to me to have a bunch of the same parts just laying around but in different colors

|

4/27/2013 10:05 PM

Fad3r wrote:

Some people buy into that whole limited color hype and buy every part when it comes out. Seems pretty pointless to me to have a bunch of the same parts just laying around but in different colors

same when ever i need a new part i buy it and use it

|

Save a tree

4/27/2013 11:09 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I'm kinda like this. I like having limited edition/special stuff, but only if I like it. I wouldn't blow all my money on EVERY colourway and part. I'd just get one or two things in that colour. I'd actually ride it too. No fun when you don't use what you collect

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 11:34 PM

Seems like someones jealous. But I see your point.its obvious he cuts the seats too lol

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/28/2013 3:10 AM

I'd run a full odyssey purple rain set up hands down. Best colour way ever

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/28/2013 5:56 AM

Lol yeah, that's stupid. Colors are lame, I raw/paint nearly all my bikes. Spending thousands on brand new Sunday/odyssey shit is pointless if you don't ride it. My prediction is given the chance he would suck Aaron Ross off any day.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/28/2013 6:40 AM

He doesn't have a chain and sprocket on his bikes.
So he just builds them and make videos of them?
And reading through the comments, all these kids are all over his nuts.

He doesn't have a black funday though.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/28/2013 7:06 AM

some people have more money than they know what to do with. i know a guy who has 7 450cc dirtbikes all owned by former/current pro riders. they are all factory bikes that he has paid 12-15 grand for. he also has never rode any of them. so to see someone with 5 grand worth of sunday parts isnt that crazy. he is collecting them. i think its kinda cool

|

4/28/2013 7:09 AM

He's missing a lot of the limited color way parts. And that hurt my eyes. Too many bright colors at once. But if that's what he likes then go for it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/28/2013 7:36 AM

Not sure if the guy even rides but if I had the money I would build a bunch of bikes just for the sake of it and then ride them.
I'd be like Eclat or Subrosa cranks mmmmh Imma get both, and do like this for every other part.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 9:17 AM

If i had the mmoneyid but loads of parts, but id build them all up and have loads of sweet customs lying around. i'd still ride my bike though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/28/2013 10:19 AM

Oh well, he probably collects and has a shitload of money and is rich most likely. And you can tell he collects cause he never has a chain and he cuts the seats so the limited edition color is exposed.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/28/2013 10:22 AM

andyferly wrote:

Not sure if the guy even rides but if I had the money I would build a bunch of bikes just for the sake of it and then ride them.
I'd be like Eclat or Subrosa cranks mmmmh Imma get both, and do like this for every other part.

this

|

Save a tree

4/28/2013 10:28 AM

Got bored of watching the video. He has quite the collection, i must admit it is pretty cool he has all that but i would never buy shit like that, because i dont like the bright colours like that & im not phased by limited edition uber cool must have parts. I ride what i like & if something new comes out i like, i will more than likely buy it. If i find some older parts that i like too i will buy/trade to get them too.

|

4/28/2013 1:15 PM

one try kid wrote:

I don't think anyone has a black funday lol, that's like getting a chrome frame then rawing it.

|

My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2013 1:19 PM

one try kid wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I don't think anyone has a black funday lol, that's like getting a chrome frame then rawing it.

Have you seen the setup that Aaron Ross posted on his instagram, the all black Sunday? Probably one of the dopest builds I have seen in a while.
I like Sunday, I'm just not into the colorblind like color schemes.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 1:22 PM

andyferly wrote:

Have you seen the setup that Aaron Ross posted on his instagram, the all black Sunday? Probably one of the dopest builds I have seen in a while.
I like Sunday, I'm just not into the colorblind like color schemes.

sad Dude I actually fell in love with that but it wasn't even his bike, and they're not making it into a complete
|

My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2013 4:07 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Peep my bike check on my sig :D

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/28/2013 6:25 PM

There's nothing wrong with being a collector. This dude doesn't look like a collector though. Who is this kid??? I need that forecaster frame tho!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

4/28/2013 6:46 PM

I'm into odyssey LE parts. I just got bored of my pink hubs. I wish I could have those and some purple rain runs

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK