Sunday Street Sweeper Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2016 5:07 PM

|

8/11/2016 5:58 PM

I was looking at this earlier today too funny enough . The specs are super close to my Bonesaw , besides the higher BB on the SS. I'm stoked on my frame , I can imagine the higher BB on this would make it even more fun for the tech / jib lines I like doing . Only bummer ( maybe to some people ) is no wave tubing , which is good for looks in my eyes but is lack lustre compared to other frames Sunday makes .

The purple is fucking amazing is that trans colour , I ALMOST like it more than the WTP Battleship purple , almost .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/11/2016 7:25 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I was looking at this earlier today too funny enough . The specs are super close to my Bonesaw , besides the higher BB on the ...more

The bb height on my current frame is 11.6, so it wouldn't be much different for me. My headtube angle is 75 degrees right now, I wonder if the extra .25 would be noticeable.

|

8/11/2016 9:18 PM

My BB is 11.6 and I could see the 11.7 being a bit more tech. Also , the 75.25 HT was noticeable for me , but I also ran steeper forks . From 75 / 25mm to 75.25 / 23m and it's perfect

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/12/2016 6:13 AM

Was checking out the frame on the DIG site, it looks awesome and the specs look perfect for tech street riding.
One thing I was wondering is the frame doesn't come with an integrated seat clamp which is a bit strange, did they do that to save weight?

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

8/12/2016 9:09 AM

glad Sunday finally chose to put a higher bb and moved away from 75 degree headtubes. wish i woulda knew the specs on this before i got my savage cuz that trans blue is a dream

|

8/12/2016 10:13 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Was checking out the frame on the DIG site, it looks awesome and the specs look perfect for tech street riding.
One thing I ...more

Sunday uses non-integrated clamps because they clamp better, are more durable/replaceable, and put less stress on your frame.

|

8/12/2016 10:44 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Sunday uses non-integrated clamps because they clamp better, are more durable/replaceable, and put less stress on your frame.

that makes sense, thanks for the info.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

8/12/2016 10:55 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Also a tad cheaper to produce the frame.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/12/2016 1:45 PM

Still comes with a clamp I think too.

|

8/12/2016 2:06 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Still comes with a clamp I think too.

Yea, it does

|