Sunday Street Sweeper Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2017 6:12 AM

Hey just thinking about purchasing the Sunday Street sweeper frame, just wondering if anyone has something to say about it and if they have rode on it, I'm getting the 21" tt size. Thanks!

|

@Jewishlamb

4/3/2017 6:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2017 6:40 AM

Get it. I grew up with Jake seeley. He's a good dude, so you know your money's going to the right place.

|

4/3/2017 7:55 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Get it. I grew up with Jake seeley. He's a good dude, so you know your money's going to the right place.

Sunday makes quality parks and Jake took time to decide certain geometries he wanted for his frame unlike using geometries from a soundwave, another reason why i want this frame!!

|

@Jewishlamb

4/3/2017 8:40 PM

Get the purple frame !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/3/2017 9:31 PM

I got the broadcaster what is almost the same if not exactly the same as the street sweeper i really like it i bought it like 1-2 month before the street sweeper came out in purple what was a bummer cause i really wanted a purple frame sad its strong its good its looks nice but its get wear easily because of the trans color (every other trans frame would) the wave tubes works really good i fucked up a lot of crooks/crank arms and hitting it hard still it did not bend

|

4/4/2017 6:38 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Get the purple frame !

I'll be purchasing the new Merritt "Surfside blue" coloured parts and that might look weird on a purple frame, but omg the purple is sexy otherwise, it's a tough choice if i want raw or trans purple.

|

@Jewishlamb