Sunday Triumph XL Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

7/7/2011 11:45 AM

Photo

The new Triumph XL bars are now available! If you’ve been into our Triumph bar dimensions, but are looking for some more height without being too excessive then these are the bars for you. Available now in Black Magic, chrome and Soda Orange. They use 41Thermal heat-treating so you know they are stronger than y’all.

Height: 8.5″
Width: 28″
Backsweep: 12 degrees
Upsweep: 1 degree
Colors: Black Magic, chrome and soda orange
Weight: 1.9 lbs
|

7/7/2011 11:48 AM

They look legit I saw them on facebook when sunday posted em

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

7/7/2011 11:49 AM

damm finally, i sold my triumph cus they were too small but its strong as fuck and never bent on me.

|

check profile for refs

email: r-alejandro-b@hotmail.com

7/7/2011 11:50 AM

i like my triumphs

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/7/2011 11:50 AM

Ron44ald wrote:

damm finally, i sold my triumph cus they were too small but its strong as fuck and never bent on me.

I had Triumphs for over 2 years I think, and they were probably the best bars I've ever owned.
I have Kink Badger V3's right now, and the geometry is perfect for me, but I would say they flex too much.

|

7/7/2011 11:51 AM

Great geo!

I might get these when i have a problem with my Whiskey bars.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/7/2011 11:52 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

I had Triumphs for over 2 years I think, and they were probably the best bars I've ever owned.
I have Kink Badger V3's right now, and the geometry is perfect for me, but I would say they flex too much.

badgers are the only other set of bars i would think of buying to replace my triumphs. the only thing that i like better about the triumphs is the thicker tubing on the crossbar.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

Myownnick wrote:

They look legit I saw them on facebook when sunday posted em

this, i didnt think it was important enough to post

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

Ron44ald wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

yes sunday makes legit ass ba, im just waiting till i bend mines so i can got back and get this instead

|

check profile for refs

7/7/2011 12:21 PM

Just picked up the season Zenith, pretty new, but absolutely bomb proof, amazing bars!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

7/8/2011 11:11 AM

call me a noob,cause i am one, but i dont really understand what backsweep and upsweep is. i assume backsweep is how much the handles (where the grips are) face you and im not sure what upsweep is : P

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/8/2011 11:29 AM

mirraco rida' wrote:

call me a noob,cause i am one, but i dont really understand what backsweep and upsweep is. i assume backsweep is how much the handles (where the grips are) face you and im not sure what upsweep is : P

the bars where the grips arearent horizonaly they are angled slightly. but anyways my kink badgers are fucking sick and i would ride kink bars forever

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/8/2011 11:38 AM

Ron44ald wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

My Humans flex too, and so did my Lynxs before I cracked those. The flex actually feels good though, as bad as that may sound.

I'd only ever ride Sunday and Kink bars though. Triumph XLs look fresh though.

|

7/8/2011 11:41 AM

mirraco rida' wrote:

future FBM wrote:

the bars where the grips arearent horizonaly they are angled slightly. but anyways my kink badgers are fucking sick and i would ride kink bars forever

i know they arent horozontal, but is that what backsweep is? i dont really understand

|

7/8/2011 11:44 AM

oh nevermind, searched it and i understand now

|

7/8/2011 1:01 PM

Kenealy wrote:

My Humans flex too, and so did my Lynxs before I cracked those. The flex actually feels good though, as bad as that may sound.

I have the Shadow Vultus Bars and I have never felt them flex... do you mean they kinda absorb the landing more? It seems like they would bend easier.

|

7/8/2011 1:07 PM

Ron44ald wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

would flex be like when it feels like your stem is slipping but it's not?

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/8/2011 3:47 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

would flex be like when it feels like your stem is slipping but it's not?

Not them moving or anything, just the landings feel smoother. It absorbs everything a little more, even with 100+ psi in the tires. And I did crack a pair of Lynxs, so I guess it does make them weaker.

|

7/8/2011 3:49 PM

Ron44ald wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

i actually sold my triumps for brand new kink humans because it has the same geo the only is that the humans are slimmer and taller

|

check profile for refs

7/8/2011 9:44 PM

BSD variety bars, just sayen

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

11/20/2014 5:43 PM

Hey guys, I know that this is kinda an old review thing, but what is up with black magic? Is it just like regular black or is there something special to it.? Just wondering because i might buy these tomorrow

|

11/20/2014 5:46 PM

Bikelife_81 wrote:

Hey guys, I know that this is kinda an old review thing, but what is up with black magic? Is it just like regular black or is there something special to it.? Just wondering because i might buy these tomorrow

At least you acknowledge it's an old thread unlike every other person who bumps an old thread from like 2008 acting like they're gonna get a response from the OP haha.

But black magic is a rust proof coating & doubles as the paint.

"All of our frames are rust-proofed with our “Black Magic” coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that’s offered today.

Have you noticed the black coating on the steerer tube of our forks or inside the bottom bracket on a frame? Well, that’s our Black Magic. It’s applied inside and out and by doing it before the final finish process, our frames are given an extra layer of protection against rust and increasing their longevity."

|

11/20/2014 5:51 PM

So it's still just like a gloss black?

|

11/20/2014 6:25 PM

Bikelife_81 wrote:

It's black paint + magic.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/20/2014 7:14 PM

Bikelife_81 wrote:

Technically I guess. Gloss black & the black magic doesn't look any different to me

|

11/20/2014 7:23 PM

Ok,thanks guys! Just wanted to make sure because Im buying these tomorrow and I didn't want to buy them and get some random fuckin color haha. Thanks

|