"Sunday" Usernames

Related:
Create New Tag

3/13/2014 6:43 PM

OK , there is about 3 - 4 users all with the SAME "Sunday..." username !

Sundaybmxrr (legit)
Sundaybmx
SundayFunday69

I know there's more. I probaly screwed up the names but I've seen alot and it's really annoying.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/13/2014 6:47 PM

Cool

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

3/13/2014 6:49 PM

OMG!!!

|

3/13/2014 6:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2014 6:50 PM

ooooookkkkkkkk? alot of dudes with the same pics too

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

3/13/2014 6:50 PM

I had this username on the hotwheels game website when I was six. No one ever has it on any website.

|

3/13/2014 6:55 PM

There's also another guy with a ____-to-face username, i dont know about you guys but i vote he changes it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/13/2014 6:58 PM

I've had mine for the longest probably. OG status.

|

3/13/2014 8:57 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

There's also another guy with a ____-to-face username, i dont know about you guys but i vote he changes it

I was here first bitch

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

3/13/2014 9:02 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I agree.

Although I made an account , but didn't use it until a year or 2 later

|

My Cult 2 Short

3/13/2014 9:11 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I agree.

I made mine then didn't really use it for some months, used it for about a year & got bored of it so I went to thecomeupboard until that died out. This place used to be pretty different from what I remember, I remember the photos & videos in the photo/video sections above (not the sub-forum) would be commented on frequently. Now you go to them & there's 1 or 2 comments tops on just a few haha

|

3/13/2014 9:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No, i had mine first.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/13/2014 9:37 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

I was here first bitch

Nope i was

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/13/2014 9:57 PM

Other people cant have a goddamn brand in their name? Who made you the goddamn man around here? You realize how many accounts there are, and do you realize how difficult itd be for everybody to have an original name? Its not like it really matters anyways, it literally doesnt affect you at all. So why make a pointless thread just to talk down upon people who have the same usernames. Youre just being a little shit. Go away. Go run far far away.

|

3/13/2014 10:05 PM

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

Other people cant have a goddamn brand in their name? Who made you the goddamn man around here? You realize how many accounts there are, and do you realize how difficult itd be for everybody to have an original name? Its not like it really matters anyways, it literally doesnt affect you at all. So why make a pointless thread just to talk down upon people who have the same usernames. Youre just being a little shit. Go away. Go run far far away.

Fuck off newfag

|

3/13/2014 10:26 PM

CSB

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/13/2014 11:59 PM

|

Bruh

3/14/2014 12:36 AM

Let me quote this pic...

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

3/14/2014 7:56 AM

that lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/14/2014 8:00 AM

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Fuck off newfag

Great point. You really took part in making fucking sense and having a valid argument.

|

3/14/2014 8:13 AM

Grom talking smack to an OG.....this should get good

|

3/14/2014 8:24 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Not really trying to talk smack, its just an idiotic thread. This is like saying that nobody on the face of the goddamn planet should have the same name.

|

3/14/2014 8:27 AM

If you where store baught? Are you refundable?

|

3/14/2014 10:57 AM

It's not that he's not refundable it's that they don't want him back

|

3/14/2014 11:01 AM

Is he at least recyclable ?

|

3/14/2014 11:04 AM

Well of course! Let's turn him into a WiFi hotspot.

|

3/14/2014 11:19 AM

Church Benn cuff edged comfy hsve Ehud key jerky tuff thr roof Taj pics scamp live 14mm knuckles pounds

|

3/14/2014 11:30 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Well of course! Let's turn him into a WiFi hotspot.

lol This... This right here is gold.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/14/2014 11:39 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Church Benn cuff edged comfy hsve Ehud key jerky tuff thr roof Taj pics scamp live 14mm knuckles pounds

I agree.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/14/2014 11:41 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I agree.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I made mine then didn't really use it for some months, used it for about a year & got bored of it so I went to thecomeupboard until that died out. This place used to be pretty different from what I remember, I remember the photos & videos in the photo/video sections above (not the sub-forum) would be commented on frequently. Now you go to them & there's 1 or 2 comments tops on just a few haha

This place has changed allot over the years....so many members have come and gone.....who would have thought wed have recyclable kids in 2014 defective from the store

|

3/14/2014 12:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

StoreBoughtChild wrote:

Not really trying to talk smack, its just an idiotic thread. This is like saying that nobody on the face of the goddamn planet should have the same name.

If you think this is stupid , you should check out my "PHD in SWAG" thread.

I wish Blogs was still a mod so he can ban-hammer these types of stupid.

|

My Cult 2 Short