Sunday can KNOX on my dick

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2013 8:07 PM

According to The Merged, the Knox sprocket will retail for 49.99, which is two fuckin dollars cheaper than the Odyssey MDS. I thought this was supposed to be more easily affordable? What the hell Sunday?!?

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

4/23/2013 8:11 PM

Did Sunday come out and say they were making it hella cheaper? Probably not, it was just a rumor since it looks like a budget version mds. They probably just wanted to keep up with everyone else.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/23/2013 8:15 PM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/23/2013 8:18 PM

future FBM wrote:

Did Sunday come out and say they were making it hella cheaper? Probably not, it was just a rumor since it looks like a budget version mds. They probably just wanted to keep up with everyone else.

i feel like i read somewhere that it WAS gonna be a budget version, but then again, it didnt say anything about sunday agreeing, so yeah, youve kinda got a point

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

4/23/2013 8:18 PM

They said it will be cheaper.

Never said how much cheaper.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/23/2013 8:19 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

They said it will be cheaper.

Never said how much cheaper.

Haha this.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/23/2013 8:24 PM

It's still probably worth it. It's hard to fuck up a sprocket that thick with a guard and made of the same aluminum.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/23/2013 8:46 PM

Since when was oddysey not budget?.......i like some of their stuff like brakes and i hear their forks kick ass.....i rode a few of their hubs and was not impressed with how long they lasted but their not really anything special and pretty cheap......complaining about budget....ridiculous

|

4/23/2013 9:26 PM

Just go LHD or cough up 2 dollars. Start looking under your couch

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/23/2013 10:49 PM

Why are you so burr hurt about the price of a damn chainwheel? $50 is not bad at all for a touch as hell chainwheel..

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

4/23/2013 11:00 PM

Broughton wrote:

Why are you so burr hurt about the price of a damn chainwheel? $50 is not bad at all for a touch as hell chainwheel..

This.
50 is a pretty good price for a guarded sprocket, that also looks pretty good.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/24/2013 2:13 AM

chill out, id kill if i could get that sprocket for £32.79 ($50), but its gunna be like £50 when it get to the UK, most parts are so cheap in america, you shouldnt be allowed to complain

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/24/2013 5:24 AM

If I was to ever get a guarded sprocket, which would be a good idea since I run 4 pegs it would be the Sunday. Its the best looking guarded sprocket.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/24/2013 5:25 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

If I was to ever get a guarded sprocket, which would be a good idea since I run 4 pegs it would be the Sunday. Its the best looking guarded sprocket.

For me it would be either the Sunday or the MDS.
I love the look of 30t MDS they just look sexy.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/24/2013 6:38 AM

I picked up a Mosh Full guard sprocket off ebay for 30 bucks a while back. Think is still going on a buddy's bike and SOLID.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/24/2013 9:14 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

chill out, id kill if i could get that sprocket for £32.79 ($50), but its gunna be like £50 when it get to the UK, most parts are so cheap in america, you shouldnt be allowed to complain

This !!

|