Sunday pro 2010

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2021 3:42 AM

Hi would just like to ask if this bike is worth anything.
It’s my sons old bike.
I know they wer quite sought after when he got it new.
It’s a Sunday funday pro 2010.
It is neon orange and yellow. Photo

|

9/26/2021 5:02 AM

There's people out there that specifically collect the old Sunday bikes. Haven't got a clue what they'll pay for it, but advertise it in a few groups on Facebook or something and see if it catches anyone's eye. Pretty sure I saw someone pay 1200 for a mint condition watermelon last year. Although, if it's not great condition, or not a desirable colour you'd be looking closer to 4-500 imo. Probably less if it's not appealing to collectors. But it's loaded with aftermarket parts iirc

|

9/26/2021 10:34 AM

Is it a stock bike ? Did it all come together or did you buy each part individually and build it from the ground up? Closer photos would help .

|

9/26/2021 11:11 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

Is it a stock bike ? Did it all come together or did you buy each part individually and build it from the ground up? Closer ...more

The stock bike was built with aftermarket odyssey parts. They were pretty much the best completes available at the time. Essentially a custom build

|

9/26/2021 12:01 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

Is it a stock bike ? Did it all come together or did you buy each part individually and build it from the ground up? Closer ...more

.pegless. wrote:

The stock bike was built with aftermarket odyssey parts. They were pretty much the best completes available at the time. ...more

I could see the odyssey cranks . So it's like the new soundwave complete essentially ? I'm mostly curious about the frame because thats the most important part
It has welded mounts but I know that was normal for the funday frame at the time

|

9/26/2021 12:33 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

Is it a stock bike ? Did it all come together or did you buy each part individually and build it from the ground up? Closer ...more

.pegless. wrote:

The stock bike was built with aftermarket odyssey parts. They were pretty much the best completes available at the time. ...more

justin vogelsberger wrote:

I could see the odyssey cranks . So it's like the new soundwave complete essentially ? I'm mostly curious about the frame ...more

Not sure if the frame is aftermarket to be honest, but it's full chromoly. I'm pretty sure they're og Sunday morning forks. Not sure about the bars either though. Pretty sure it's got vandero2 and hazard v2 cassette on hazard lite rims though. The frame geometry is a bit dated iirc, but everything is still good by today's standards.

|

9/26/2021 1:50 PM

Rims look like quadrants

I wanna see the bike next to it

|

9/26/2021 1:59 PM

.pegless. wrote:

The stock bike was built with aftermarket odyssey parts. They were pretty much the best completes available at the time. ...more

justin vogelsberger wrote:

I could see the odyssey cranks . So it's like the new soundwave complete essentially ? I'm mostly curious about the frame ...more

.pegless. wrote:

Not sure if the frame is aftermarket to be honest, but it's full chromoly. I'm pretty sure they're og Sunday morning forks. ...more

looks to me like those rims are odyssey quadrant rims. pretty sure i've seen bikes like these with quadrants before

|

9/26/2021 2:27 PM

Yeah they're quadrant rims, my bad, trying to go by memory Photo

|

9/26/2021 11:12 PM

.pegless. wrote:

Yeah they're quadrant rims, my bad, trying to go by memory Photo

Hi this bike was bought complete. I seem to remember odyssey parts and the name Aaron Ross

|

9/26/2021 11:16 PM

cky199 wrote:

Rims look like quadrants

I wanna see the bike next to it

This bike is brand new. He built this bike from scratch and never used it. It has never been on the ground.Photo

|

9/26/2021 11:21 PM

cky199 wrote:

Rims look like quadrants

I wanna see the bike next to it

Samantha_Douglas wrote:

This bike is brand new. He built this bike from scratch and never used it. It has never been on the ground.Photo

Dang that’s a shame, looks like a cool bike with nice parts from what I can see. Primo front wheel so I’m guessing primo back wheel as well. Odyssey MDS sprocket, and maybe profile cranks? Animal glh tires front and rear. Peg looks a little used, maybe some parts were previously used?

Both bikes are high quality and I doubt you’d have much trouble selling them for the right price. I’m guessing he stopped riding a while ago? Hope he wouldn’t mind if you sold them

|

9/26/2021 11:27 PM

cky199 wrote:

Rims look like quadrants

I wanna see the bike next to it

Samantha_Douglas wrote:

This bike is brand new. He built this bike from scratch and never used it. It has never been on the ground.Photo

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Dang that’s a shame, looks like a cool bike with nice parts from what I can see. Primo front wheel so I’m guessing primo back ...more

Lol I won’t be able to sell them he would go mad 😡
I’m trying to talk him into selling them.
We have a cupboard full of bmx wheels,frames,tyres and other bmx parts.
U r right he did stop riding a few years back but won’t part with any of the bmx stuff so I’m trying to get a price for the bikes to c if it will make him sell them 😜

|

9/26/2021 11:29 PM

And think that’s dust on the pegs 🙈

|

9/27/2021 1:03 AM

Samantha_Douglas wrote:

This bike is brand new. He built this bike from scratch and never used it. It has never been on the ground.Photo

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Dang that’s a shame, looks like a cool bike with nice parts from what I can see. Primo front wheel so I’m guessing primo back ...more

Samantha_Douglas wrote:

Lol I won’t be able to sell them he would go mad
I’m trying to talk him into selling them.
We have a cupboard full of bmx ...more

Don't sell them, just convince him to ride them.
I'm in the UK too and might be tempted to buy parts depending what they are and whereabouts you are. The Sunday isn't really my cup of tea unfortunately. But still tempted to sort out some kind of deal

|