Sup with not being able to send PMs to each other here?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2018 3:57 PM

First forum I’m on and we can’t send each other private messages?? We have to email each other through here so we don’t know if the message was even read by the recipient sad Sup with that?!

|

2/17/2018 4:02 PM

I think it's so you don't miss any PM's tbh I forgot there is a pm option on here

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

2/17/2018 4:02 PM

I honestly don't know where that option is. I've gotten emails that I've received messages but no idea how to access them?

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/17/2018 4:26 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I honestly don't know where that option is. I've gotten emails that I've received messages but no idea how to access them?

You have to click on a members name & then click on send a private messages. It then gets sent to the email you signed up with. I noticed that the Microsoft based email services seemed to send vital messages to spam immediately & I couldn't figure out how to not have them sent to spam so I just changed emails.

|

2/17/2018 5:36 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

You have to click on a members name & then click on send a private messages. It then gets sent to the email you signed up ...more

This.

To reply back to them, do the same to them through their profile, and they'll see it in their e-mail.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

2/17/2018 8:43 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

I think it's so you don't miss any PM's tbh I forgot there is a pm option on here

It’s just a lot easier on all the rest of the forums. Plus I just like logging in and seeing a flashing “U got a PM”

|

2/17/2018 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/17/2018 9:38 PM

Mine does not let me message people sometimes. Im sure if i switched to desktop mode it would but i prefer using the mobile version.

|

2/18/2018 2:32 PM

Why do we even have friend requests on this site lmfao

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short