Support for the bikeless kid

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2014 10:27 PM

I miss biking sad

When I get back , any tips for HOP switch whips and switch bars ? I'm goofy , so technically they're normal for me . I honestly was like 2 days to get clean hop bars and maybe a week or 2 for whips. Does it make a huge difference kicking it with the back foot then the front? I'm just worried about catching . All I want to do is just stack clips and send shit left and right . Obviously I'll be a bitch , but I figure , fuck it and send shit . Make up for time lost. I also thought about just practicing flat tricks when I get back for about 30 minutes a day to make up as well. Like before , I was doing switch 180 switch cabs , and half cabs to manual , so practicing to learn and not for "fun" or shits and giggles can help too.

Part wise , I have 2 Eclat Venom pegs and a Fiend stem here . I plan on rocking 4 plastics and just forcing myself to grind every rail and ledge I can do. Lately , I've been craving to grind alot , which I never did when I had my bike. Is it because I'm just off it , or a style switch up or what? I'd suck but hey , I would learn.

Watching edits is like hell , makes you want to ride but you can't.....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/13/2014 6:35 AM

I have a few friends that go on and off riding. Right now he is still recovering from a broken neck. Basically stay positive and relax. You will get back to it, but doing work is the best thing to do. Get a little job on the weekends or something and just work your ass off.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/13/2014 7:24 AM

I go back and forth for my setup and how I ride. Right now, front & back brakes and 3 pegs. Next week, probs just rear brake and 2 pegs.

At some point over the winter, I am sure I will be brakeless again.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/13/2014 7:45 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I go back and forth for my setup and how I ride. Right now, front & back brakes and 3 pegs. Next week, probs just rear brake and 2 pegs.

At some point over the winter, I am sure I will be brakeless again.

Thats how i am. I really like to switch things around and play with what i run. I like to change my stems and bars sometimes too. Brakes are on and off for me, usually in the winter i run brakes. The wheelmill is kinda scary without them. That box jump room would probably kill me if i didnt have them. Not because its hard just because i like to know i can stop if i fuck up really bad.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.