Supporting those that support BMX! SAVE SHADY JACK'S

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2018 2:36 PM

Yo guys!

Long story short; The city of St. Louis is trying to shut down Shady Jack's (the family-owned biker bar that allows us to use their facility to host street jams & other events) & they are asking for help raising money to pay their ongoing lawyer fees & keep their doors open.

This place means a lot to our local BMX & Motor Sports scenes, so we are trying our best to raise the funds to help.

Next Saturday, Oct. 6th I am hosting a "Bikes, Beer, & Billiards" benefit jam at their location to help bring them some business & I will also be donating my profits from the day (30% of total sales) to the cause.

I know most of you won't be able to attend the event, but if you would like to support the cause, buy something off capitalcrewbmx.com next Saturday, or donate to their GoFundMe any time.

St. Louis BMX & Motor Sports wouldn't be the same if these guys weren't around to support!!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx