Butter My Biscuits Peasant

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2019 4:48 PM

Out of curiosity and boredom

Do you ride a shadow supreme chain

View Results

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/10/2019 5:14 PM

Are you trying to see if it's more popular because of how good people say they are?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike. Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

8/10/2019 5:25 PM

I have yet to break one. Only reason I replaced my oldest one was it didnt like my new driver since it had worn in to my last setup.

|

8/12/2019 4:28 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Are you trying to see if it's more popular because of how good people say they are?

No this is out of my own curiosity, but It honestly should be the most popular considering how good it is, i rode my first one for over two years now its on my brothers bike still going strong, it literally puts all other chains to shame except for maybe the 3/16 chains from the old school days


|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 4:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2019 5:05 AM

I got 5 years out of the original interlock, and another 5 years out of the interlock V2. I'm at around 3 years on my Bluebird.

Next will probably be the Keychain, if I can find a solid deal. I haven't been riding much these days what with moving on Friday, and life in general, but I will be under a mile from a little free park, and have a bit more land. Hoping to make a decent dirt jump or two, or a ramp of some sort.

Once I get back to more time on the bike, I will start upgrading things on occasion.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/12/2019 7:41 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I got 5 years out of the original interlock, and another 5 years out of the interlock V2. I'm at around 3 years on my Bluebird.

Next will probably be the Keychain, if I can find a solid deal. I haven't been riding much these days what with moving on Friday, and life in general, but I will be under a mile from a little free park, and have a bit more land. Hoping to make a decent dirt jump or two, or a ramp of some sort.

Once I get back to more time on the bike, I will start upgrading things on occasion.

Trust me the keychain is not worth it, i ran it for a good couple of years but even if you ride it the way odyssey suggests the Allen bolt masters link will come loose and break if you don’t catch it, also breaking the chain will literally break the odyssey chain breaker thats made for it every time no joke i went through two of them and still had to use other means to get the pin out all the way to get the chain to length, i will say the chain never broke anywhere else just at the master links and it was always because they had come loose

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 9:00 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I got 5 years out of the original interlock, and another 5 years out of the interlock V2. I'm at around 3 years on my Bluebird.

Next will probably be the Keychain, if I can find a solid deal. I haven't been riding much these days what with moving on Friday, and life in general, but I will be under a mile from a little free park, and have a bit more land. Hoping to make a decent dirt jump or two, or a ramp of some sort.

Once I get back to more time on the bike, I will start upgrading things on occasion.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Trust me the keychain is not worth it, i ran it for a good couple of years but even if you ride it the way odyssey suggests the Allen bolt masters link will come loose and break if you don’t catch it, also breaking the chain will literally break the odyssey chain breaker thats made for it every time no joke i went through two of them and still had to use other means to get the pin out all the way to get the chain to length, i will say the chain never broke anywhere else just at the master links and it was always because they had come loose

After all the random BS you post, why would I trust anything you say? You posted that the Gsport Ratchet was junk, that plastic pedals make zero difference in shinners, and all around just pass off other people's experience as false with your own biased complaints, of which all have been proven otherwise.

I think I will choose to go a route that does not involve your opinions based on my experience and my own research.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/12/2019 9:11 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

After all the random BS you post, why would I trust anything you say? You posted that the Gsport Ratchet was junk, that plastic pedals make zero difference in shinners, and all around just pass off other people's experience as false with your own biased complaints, of which all have been proven otherwise.

I think I will choose to go a route that does not involve your opinions based on my experience and my own research.

Real shit tho the key chain is garbage. Everyone i know that has had one has broken the masterlink.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

8/12/2019 10:08 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

After all the random BS you post, why would I trust anything you say? You posted that the Gsport Ratchet was junk, that plastic pedals make zero difference in shinners, and all around just pass off other people's experience as false with your own biased complaints, of which all have been proven otherwise.

I think I will choose to go a route that does not involve your opinions based on my experience and my own research.

In this case, he's not wrong. The only way I could get the Keychain to last was by joining it with the regular pins. I went through a few master pins which I always loctited and torqued to what Odyssey recommended. Once I started joining the chain with the regular pins, I had no issues.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/12/2019 10:41 AM

The cost of the supreme chain makes it not worth it imo. I like to change my chain once a year regardless of condition, to prolong the life of other components. For the price of a supreme I can get 5 bsd forever chains. I haven’t broken a link for a few years, but even if I do I just replace it. Cheap and easy.
I can imagine there’ll be a degree of wear on the chain (which isn’t covered by warranty), and other components in that time.

|

8/12/2019 12:08 PM

shadow chains are top notch, I need to get one again. there's a reason its the most popular chain.

|

fack off

8/12/2019 12:26 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I got 5 years out of the original interlock, and another 5 years out of the interlock V2. I'm at around 3 years on my Bluebird.

Next will probably be the Keychain, if I can find a solid deal. I haven't been riding much these days what with moving on Friday, and life in general, but I will be under a mile from a little free park, and have a bit more land. Hoping to make a decent dirt jump or two, or a ramp of some sort.

Once I get back to more time on the bike, I will start upgrading things on occasion.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Trust me the keychain is not worth it, i ran it for a good couple of years but even if you ride it the way odyssey suggests the Allen bolt masters link will come loose and break if you don’t catch it, also breaking the chain will literally break the odyssey chain breaker thats made for it every time no joke i went through two of them and still had to use other means to get the pin out all the way to get the chain to length, i will say the chain never broke anywhere else just at the master links and it was always because they had come loose

dave lawrence wrote:

After all the random BS you post, why would I trust anything you say? You posted that the Gsport Ratchet was junk, that plastic pedals make zero difference in shinners, and all around just pass off other people's experience as false with your own biased complaints, of which all have been proven otherwise.

I think I will choose to go a route that does not involve your opinions based on my experience and my own research.

Because im not lying, I don’t say things are junk just to fuck around, my ratchet was a piece of shit the driver practically fell apart and George didn’t want to do anything about it ruined my riding life for 3 years and I don’t really have much of a life to begin with outside of riding my bike

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 12:32 PM

.pegless. wrote:

The cost of the supreme chain makes it not worth it imo. I like to change my chain once a year regardless of condition, to prolong the life of other components. For the price of a supreme I can get 5 bsd forever chains. I haven’t broken a link for a few years, but even if I do I just replace it. Cheap and easy.
I can imagine there’ll be a degree of wear on the chain (which isn’t covered by warranty), and other components in that time.

Yeah maybe for some people who don’t care about becoming crippled, but I never want to experience flipping the bars at random because a chain snaps ever again!

In all reality they should have been done away with decades ago, who knows how many lives have been ruined because of weak chains causing serious injuries

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 1:21 PM

.pegless. wrote:

The cost of the supreme chain makes it not worth it imo. I like to change my chain once a year regardless of condition, to prolong the life of other components. For the price of a supreme I can get 5 bsd forever chains. I haven’t broken a link for a few years, but even if I do I just replace it. Cheap and easy.
I can imagine there’ll be a degree of wear on the chain (which isn’t covered by warranty), and other components in that time.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Yeah maybe for some people who don’t care about becoming crippled, but I never want to experience flipping the bars at random because a chain snaps ever again!

In all reality they should have been done away with decades ago, who knows how many lives have been ruined because of weak chains causing serious injuries

Fairly regular checks on your chain will prevent that too. Literally just look at your chain every now and then, especially if you’ve knocked it on something. Problem solved.

But, more importantly, how did a broken driver ruin your life for 3 years?!

|

8/12/2019 3:47 PM

.pegless. wrote:

The cost of the supreme chain makes it not worth it imo. I like to change my chain once a year regardless of condition, to prolong the life of other components. For the price of a supreme I can get 5 bsd forever chains. I haven’t broken a link for a few years, but even if I do I just replace it. Cheap and easy.
I can imagine there’ll be a degree of wear on the chain (which isn’t covered by warranty), and other components in that time.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Yeah maybe for some people who don’t care about becoming crippled, but I never want to experience flipping the bars at random because a chain snaps ever again!

In all reality they should have been done away with decades ago, who knows how many lives have been ruined because of weak chains causing serious injuries

.pegless. wrote:

Fairly regular checks on your chain will prevent that too. Literally just look at your chain every now and then, especially if you’ve knocked it on something. Problem solved.

But, more importantly, how did a broken driver ruin your life for 3 years?!

Ive seen plenty of brand new chains snap just from pedaling they really shouldn’t exist anymore

being poor and in a bad spot in a broken home with riding as my only escape from the shitty reality ive had to live, and then not being able to ride without hearing horrible noises as it continuously skipped and spun slower than molasses for 3 fuckin years because gsport George is a pos and wouldn’t help me out with a hub that supposedly had life time warranty

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 4:49 PM

It's either kmc full link or shadow supreme, that's the only chains that I will ever run on my bikes

|

Barends are for weenies

8/12/2019 5:19 PM

Bypass the master links on the keychain and its pretty solid. Master link pins/screws break and loosen all the time with the keychain. The half link portion of the keychain is especially weak and the threaded portion fails.

Like I said, bypassing the masterlinks or "hardpinning" it as I like to say will make for a super strong chain but I still say the Supreme is superior due to its directional design and the warranty.

|

8/12/2019 5:21 PM

Also, 54.00 is not a crazy expense when you consider the peice of mind you get from running one.

You can find some ebay users that are willing to let the purchaser "make an offer" and get it for even less than that!

|

8/12/2019 6:01 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Bypass the master links on the keychain and its pretty solid. Master link pins/screws break and loosen all the time with the keychain. The half link portion of the keychain is especially weak and the threaded portion fails.

Like I said, bypassing the masterlinks or "hardpinning" it as I like to say will make for a super strong chain but I still say the Supreme is superior due to its directional design and the warranty.

bypassing it would be interesting but finding a chain breaker that can pull it off is the real issue

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/12/2019 7:11 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

bypassing it would be interesting but finding a chain breaker that can pull it off is the real issue

This did both my Keychain and my Supreme without issue: [link]

Best chain breaker I've ever owned or used.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

8/12/2019 10:51 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Yeah maybe for some people who don’t care about becoming crippled, but I never want to experience flipping the bars at random because a chain snaps ever again!

In all reality they should have been done away with decades ago, who knows how many lives have been ruined because of weak chains causing serious injuries

.pegless. wrote:

Fairly regular checks on your chain will prevent that too. Literally just look at your chain every now and then, especially if you’ve knocked it on something. Problem solved.

But, more importantly, how did a broken driver ruin your life for 3 years?!

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Ive seen plenty of brand new chains snap just from pedaling they really shouldn’t exist anymore

being poor and in a bad spot in a broken home with riding as my only escape from the shitty reality ive had to live, and then not being able to ride without hearing horrible noises as it continuously skipped and spun slower than molasses for 3 fuckin years because gsport George is a pos and wouldn’t help me out with a hub that supposedly had life time warranty

Brand new chains snapping is user error. There might be an occasional faulty chain, but they’re really not that common.

And again, you’re bashing a product, and a person, because you’ve had one bad experience. I personally know someone that still has a ratchet, with a 9t driver, which they got second hand about 4 years ago. And it’s still going strong. And he’s about 6’4 and built like a tank. It’s actually a pretty sought after hub still.

|

8/13/2019 12:04 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Fairly regular checks on your chain will prevent that too. Literally just look at your chain every now and then, especially if you’ve knocked it on something. Problem solved.

But, more importantly, how did a broken driver ruin your life for 3 years?!

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Ive seen plenty of brand new chains snap just from pedaling they really shouldn’t exist anymore

being poor and in a bad spot in a broken home with riding as my only escape from the shitty reality ive had to live, and then not being able to ride without hearing horrible noises as it continuously skipped and spun slower than molasses for 3 fuckin years because gsport George is a pos and wouldn’t help me out with a hub that supposedly had life time warranty

.pegless. wrote:

Brand new chains snapping is user error. There might be an occasional faulty chain, but they’re really not that common.

And again, you’re bashing a product, and a person, because you’ve had one bad experience. I personally know someone that still has a ratchet, with a 9t driver, which they got second hand about 4 years ago. And it’s still going strong. And he’s about 6’4 and built like a tank. It’s actually a pretty sought after hub still.

Not when the links literally snap in half ive had it happen to me and seen it happen to a few other people who actually know how to work on bikes, it wasn’t user error its the fact the shit is made weak asf

Fuck yeah I’ll bash that pos every time the ratchet is brought up especially when he was helping other people such a pos loser for that

Id have to assume they probably do not ride nearly as much as i did when i had the hub, not too many people put in miles while doing tricks like me

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/13/2019 1:23 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Ive seen plenty of brand new chains snap just from pedaling they really shouldn’t exist anymore

being poor and in a bad spot in a broken home with riding as my only escape from the shitty reality ive had to live, and then not being able to ride without hearing horrible noises as it continuously skipped and spun slower than molasses for 3 fuckin years because gsport George is a pos and wouldn’t help me out with a hub that supposedly had life time warranty

.pegless. wrote:

Brand new chains snapping is user error. There might be an occasional faulty chain, but they’re really not that common.

And again, you’re bashing a product, and a person, because you’ve had one bad experience. I personally know someone that still has a ratchet, with a 9t driver, which they got second hand about 4 years ago. And it’s still going strong. And he’s about 6’4 and built like a tank. It’s actually a pretty sought after hub still.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Not when the links literally snap in half ive had it happen to me and seen it happen to a few other people who actually know how to work on bikes, it wasn’t user error its the fact the shit is made weak asf

Fuck yeah I’ll bash that pos every time the ratchet is brought up especially when he was helping other people such a pos loser for that

Id have to assume they probably do not ride nearly as much as i did when i had the hub, not too many people put in miles while doing tricks like me

I was a bike mechanic for 15 years, and I started riding 25 years ago. Please don’t think you’ve seen more chains than me. Plates don’t just snap, especially not that regularly. Unless they were really cheap crap that weren’t intended for bmx.

You’re an actual retard. Probably all of us have had a bad experience with a part at some point. Don’t act entitled because you had a bad experience and expected to get hooked up for nothing. I just read about your previous posts on the topic.

And believe it or not, other people do ride hard, and regularly. You’re not special. Get over yourself.

|

8/13/2019 5:57 AM

The Odyssey Keychain sucked, IMO. It was noisy, the masterlink kept coming loose (granted I could have used loctite or something but I had to tighten it every time I rode), and it ended up breaking after 4 months. Not at the masterlink, mind you, but a regular link. Also, I have a guard sprocket and don't really bash my chain either. Just broke from a hard crank.

Of all these issues, the noise was the worst part. It made my otherwise dialed bike sound like a jalopy.

I've recommended it before but the Shimano Single speed chain is pretty good: cheap, reliable, and comes with a great masterlink. Loosen your wheel, apply some lateral force to the masterlink, and the connecting plate comes off real easy.

|

8/13/2019 5:58 AM

Da Biker Boy wrote:

The Odyssey Keychain sucked, IMO. It was noisy, the masterlink kept coming loose (granted I could have used loctite or something but I had to tighten it every time I rode), and it ended up breaking after 4 months. Not at the masterlink, mind you, but a regular link. Also, I have a guard sprocket and don't really bash my chain either. Just broke from a hard crank.

Of all these issues, the noise was the worst part. It made my otherwise dialed bike sound like a jalopy.

I've recommended it before but the Shimano Single speed chain is pretty good: cheap, reliable, and comes with a great masterlink. Loosen your wheel, apply some lateral force to the masterlink, and the connecting plate comes off real easy.

Have you tried kmc chains?

|

Barends are for weenies

8/13/2019 6:02 AM

Yes, I ride the KMC 710 on one of my bikes. It's a good chain, no complaints. But it doesn't come with the masterlink that the Shimano has.

|

8/13/2019 6:42 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Brand new chains snapping is user error. There might be an occasional faulty chain, but they’re really not that common.

And again, you’re bashing a product, and a person, because you’ve had one bad experience. I personally know someone that still has a ratchet, with a 9t driver, which they got second hand about 4 years ago. And it’s still going strong. And he’s about 6’4 and built like a tank. It’s actually a pretty sought after hub still.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Not when the links literally snap in half ive had it happen to me and seen it happen to a few other people who actually know how to work on bikes, it wasn’t user error its the fact the shit is made weak asf

Fuck yeah I’ll bash that pos every time the ratchet is brought up especially when he was helping other people such a pos loser for that

Id have to assume they probably do not ride nearly as much as i did when i had the hub, not too many people put in miles while doing tricks like me

.pegless. wrote:

I was a bike mechanic for 15 years, and I started riding 25 years ago. Please don’t think you’ve seen more chains than me. Plates don’t just snap, especially not that regularly. Unless they were really cheap crap that weren’t intended for bmx.

You’re an actual retard. Probably all of us have had a bad experience with a part at some point. Don’t act entitled because you had a bad experience and expected to get hooked up for nothing. I just read about your previous posts on the topic.

And believe it or not, other people do ride hard, and regularly. You’re not special. Get over yourself.

Mechanic huh i didnt know cars use chains bahahahaha

Nope ive literally broken every chain on the market except for a few kmc clones

Yeah the fact that geoge helped everyone except for me with there ratchet hub issues without trying to charge them for parts is a bit bizarre especially when the first conversation was normal and then i got extremely pissed off but i mean who wouldn’t when they spend that kinda money on something that’s supposed to be strong asf, nah im not a retard
Yeah im sure other people ride hard but ive rode my bike enough that ive actually spent years on the bike if you add up all the time unlike the majority of riders, ive been riding for about 18 years and id have to say ive probably been standing over a bike pedaling for at least 10 years straight I don’t know anyone thats put time into biking like that maybe rode bike people but definitely not any bmxer

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/13/2019 8:39 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Not when the links literally snap in half ive had it happen to me and seen it happen to a few other people who actually know how to work on bikes, it wasn’t user error its the fact the shit is made weak asf

Fuck yeah I’ll bash that pos every time the ratchet is brought up especially when he was helping other people such a pos loser for that

Id have to assume they probably do not ride nearly as much as i did when i had the hub, not too many people put in miles while doing tricks like me

.pegless. wrote:

I was a bike mechanic for 15 years, and I started riding 25 years ago. Please don’t think you’ve seen more chains than me. Plates don’t just snap, especially not that regularly. Unless they were really cheap crap that weren’t intended for bmx.

You’re an actual retard. Probably all of us have had a bad experience with a part at some point. Don’t act entitled because you had a bad experience and expected to get hooked up for nothing. I just read about your previous posts on the topic.

And believe it or not, other people do ride hard, and regularly. You’re not special. Get over yourself.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Mechanic huh i didnt know cars use chains bahahahaha

Nope ive literally broken every chain on the market except for a few kmc clones

Yeah the fact that geoge helped everyone except for me with there ratchet hub issues without trying to charge them for parts is a bit bizarre especially when the first conversation was normal and then i got extremely pissed off but i mean who wouldn’t when they spend that kinda money on something that’s supposed to be strong asf, nah im not a retard
Yeah im sure other people ride hard but ive rode my bike enough that ive actually spent years on the bike if you add up all the time unlike the majority of riders, ive been riding for about 18 years and id have to say ive probably been standing over a bike pedaling for at least 10 years straight I don’t know anyone thats put time into biking like that maybe rode bike people but definitely not any bmxer

If you actually read my post you’ll notice it says bike mechanic. As in I’m a qualified bicycle mechanic. It’s been a couple of years now, so I’m not too up to date on Di2 etc, but other than that I’d say I’ve done and seen pretty much everything.

I’d say I’ve probably broken every chain I’ve had too. But I’m clever enough to look at my chain and replace links when they’re damaged.
10 years pedalling on a bike in 18 years? So you ride something like 15 hours every single day? Rain or shine? You’re a joker.

If I was George I wouldn’t give you fuck all either. You do realise he’s a member of vital and probably saw you talking shit?

|

8/13/2019 8:45 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Bypass the master links on the keychain and its pretty solid. Master link pins/screws break and loosen all the time with the keychain. The half link portion of the keychain is especially weak and the threaded portion fails.

Like I said, bypassing the masterlinks or "hardpinning" it as I like to say will make for a super strong chain but I still say the Supreme is superior due to its directional design and the warranty.

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

bypassing it would be interesting but finding a chain breaker that can pull it off is the real issue

You can use any chainbreaker for the solid pin version. But the odyssey chain tool comes with a special adaptor that allows you to remove/replace the hollow pins.

|

8/13/2019 11:03 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Mechanic huh i didnt know cars use chains bahahahaha

Nope ive literally broken every chain on the market except for a few kmc clones

Yeah the fact that geoge helped everyone except for me with there ratchet hub issues without trying to charge them for parts is a bit bizarre especially when the first conversation was normal and then i got extremely pissed off but i mean who wouldn’t when they spend that kinda money on something that’s supposed to be strong asf, nah im not a retard
Yeah im sure other people ride hard but ive rode my bike enough that ive actually spent years on the bike if you add up all the time unlike the majority of riders, ive been riding for about 18 years and id have to say ive probably been standing over a bike pedaling for at least 10 years straight I don’t know anyone thats put time into biking like that maybe rode bike people but definitely not any bmxer

Ever hear of a timing chain? A lot of cars use chains; just not in the transmission usually. Chains are quite cheap, simple and apart from user error, excessive wear or abuse, they're almost indestructible...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson