Susboi/Jared42069

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2014 3:21 PM

Anyone else having problems with this dude. He didnt ship my parts nor reply to my messages. Does anyone have another way to get a hold of him.

|

9/8/2014 3:27 PM

How did you pay fpr the items? How long has it been?Where are the parts going to/coming from? Did you not find it wierd that he has two user names?

|

9/8/2014 3:30 PM

Gifted it to the dude (sigghhh) but im not worried at all about that i know he has the wheels because he traded with freddy dapice along time ago its just the fact that the dude made a big story that he got into a car crash and i guess he even sent me pictures of empty boxes to fool me.

|

9/8/2014 3:42 PM

It's still a crime you have been defrauded. yeah it would have been easier with a paypal dispute but now, its a police issue. i assume you have his name, address, number, email?

File reports with both your local police and his local, this is mail fraud and i believe in the USA that is a felony over a certain amount of money.

|

9/8/2014 3:46 PM

i have name,number and email but not address so i guess ill just use spokeo for that thanks man

|

9/8/2014 4:29 PM

If you would have taken a minute and Googled "susboi scammer" you would have seen Tom don saying he was a scammer. Google searches save money. Don't buy from people with one or two or no refs without some sort of escrow or pay half up front half on delivery sort of deal

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/8/2014 4:34 PM

He was pretty sketchy, i traded with him a while back and had really bad communication (said his phone was turned off) and took forever to ship and i never got tracking from him. I ended up getting what i traded for so there isnt much to complain about but yeah i never dealed with him after that. I'll see if i still have the box kicking around and get his address for you.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/8/2014 4:45 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

If you would have taken a minute and Googled "susboi scammer" you would have seen Tom don saying he was a scammer. Google ...more

Yes thats true, but he also had positive feedback too i dont really care too much about the money i really wanna see this guy banned so it doesnt happen to others

|

9/8/2014 4:48 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

He was pretty sketchy, i traded with him a while back and had really bad communication (said his phone was turned off) and ...more

Thanks for that if you can find it thatd be a bigggggg help

|