Sweaty hands - help

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2016 2:19 PM

I get sweaty hands while riding and i was wondering if anybody knows a to way help. I dont want gloves so that wont help. im currently riding Fiend team grips. are there any grips that could help out?

|

5/10/2016 2:20 PM

Chalk

|

5/10/2016 2:24 PM

BNC wrote:

Chalk

cool ill give it a try. Do you know where i might get some ?

|

5/10/2016 2:40 PM

Amazon. Com

|

5/10/2016 2:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2016 2:43 PM

Try the liquid chalk

They also make antiperspirant hand lotion for cycling

|

5/10/2016 2:56 PM

I usually just pick up some dirt or dust from the floor and rub it on my hands

|

5/10/2016 3:03 PM

seen riders put a bit of dirt in their hands a few times, even i do it if the sweating gets really bad

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

5/10/2016 3:12 PM

Chalk like weight lifting people use.

Not really practical if you're riding street though unless you carry a bag or don't mind carrying a little baggy of chalk everywhere you go.

My one friend always just rubbed his hands on tiny loose rocks on the ground, I never understood why until I tried it and it worked perfectly but gets your hands and grips so dirty.

|

5/10/2016 4:26 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Chalk like weight lifting people use.

Not really practical if you're riding street though unless you carry a bag or don't ...more

This.

Or gloves. Yea, you don't want them, but sometimes you gotta do stuff you don't want to do.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/10/2016 6:27 PM

Rub some dirt on it

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/10/2016 7:01 PM

Dirt or dust. Sometimes I just head to the bathroom and wash my hands, usually does the best job. I started using gloves more often, and although a bit less comfortable, they're the best grippy option yet.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/10/2016 7:23 PM

Baby powder, or that antipersperant lotion at gamestop

|

5/12/2016 8:48 AM

Go big or go home. Botox injections into your palms.

No really, if you have that extreme sweating condition it really helps.

|

5/12/2016 9:16 AM

Try carpe lotion

|

5/15/2016 10:24 PM

I get crazy hand sweats and cant use any mushrom style grips.. i had a pair of animal Edwin grips that were still grippy even when sweaty but when I got some mushroom style, the problem started again. now i just use gloves. Thats really the only other practical option other than changing your grips. I noticed grips with horizontal and diagonal ribs give a lot more traction than the classic style. Hope that helps.

|

5/16/2016 8:00 PM

Sean_Goff wrote:

I get crazy hand sweats and cant use any mushrom style grips.. i had a pair of animal Edwin grips that were still grippy even ...more

Sweet, i just got some Edwins to replace my V grips (last pair rip), bet Ill like them.

Somone should make "grip koozies". T shirt material works good, i just cant sew! Tan lines, smelly hands, plus youve always gotta scratch your eye or pick your nose or something.. Gloves suck, but so does loosing the bars

|

In midschool bike rides you.

5/16/2016 8:07 PM

Lol i feel ya. Honestly i use Under Armor running gloves cuz they have great grip for one but have seamless fingertips so you dont have all those problems where its impossible to type (accurately) on a touch screen or grab small objects like with Classic gloves. What are koozies btw?

|