Sweet!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2010 1:57 PM

ok so i just talked to my parents and i got my interim for school. i got...
A+
A+
A
A-
A
B+
plus i take 3 advanced classs, so my grades are pretty good.
ive always done good in school but for some reason alot of the time i pull out with 1 B or B+
and it frustrates me. so now my parents said if i get all A's this quarter then they will buy me some lil miselanious (spelling) stuff. Like a pair of pedals, a hub guard, maybe a tire or something like that. im really excited cuz i always buy my bmx parts with my own money. but they said if i get all A's this quarter they will buy me a few little things. If i get all A's i plan on gettin...

DK PC Pedals
New upper gyro cables
G-Sport Gland Hub Guard
and maybe An Odyssey Aitken P-Lyte Tire

im soo happy cuz i will most likely get all A's.

do your parents do anything like this to motivate you? my parents rarely buy me stuff for my bike unless its like my birthday or xmas, but they are really supportive so i cant wait! WOOT!

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

2/4/2010 2:02 PM

cool grades bro

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/4/2010 2:04 PM

zach the retard wrote:

cool grades bro

hah i knew someone would say that

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

2/4/2010 2:20 PM

Way to go man. I'm sick of seeing kids slack off in school and shit. I know I sound like an old man, but I hate seeing some dumbass BMX riders out there, it gives no credibility to our sport to have a bunch of idiots on bikes. Fuck, I pay for all my own shit, but I got a good education to be able to afford it, which I love. Like I said before in my other posts, when I move into my new house next year I am building an awesome backyard setup. It pays to be well educated, keep it up and go to college, then you can come out and afford all the parts you want. It was last month I was mentioning my friend, built a private little park in his backyard (Concrete), and drove a hot ass car.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 2:36 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Way to go man. I'm sick of seeing kids slack off in school and shit. I know I sound like an old man, but I hate seeing some dumbass BMX riders out there, it gives no credibility to our sport to have a bunch of idiots on bikes. Fuck, I pay for all my own shit, but I got a good education to be able to afford it, which I love. Like I said before in my other posts, when I move into my new house next year I am building an awesome backyard setup. It pays to be well educated, keep it up and go to college, then you can come out and afford all the parts you want. It was last month I was mentioning my friend, built a private little park in his backyard (Concrete), and drove a hot ass car.

Thanks man!
and yes, gettin good grades is MUST! ive always been smart, but it ticks me off sooo much that people slack off! like my friend, he rides bmx a lil, he cant really do anything just kinda chills with me. but i try to help him with his homework and what not ( he is in special classes.) but he gets frustrated at me cuz i try to help him and i tell him he needs to try but he is stubborn. He thinks life will come easy, his parents make good money and pay for ALL of his shit. i was talkin to him and he said his parents told him he would never get into college with his grades, (his grades are like all D's, a few C's, and an F) and he is in almost ALL special classes, and he goes, my parents said i cant get into college with the grades i have, but its ok cuz i can get into a crappy college like ohio state, or columbus state, or otterbien. i was like holy shit wtf! dude you just named some very good colleges and you think they are crappy, you have no idea what you are talkin about. i want to say to his face that he will never go to college or get a job when he slacks off like he does. but i know he will get all pissy. And he thinks that gettin a job will be easy, like he is like ah dude when i get a job im gonna build the best custom bike ever, i was like dude, do u seriously think gettin a job is easy, let alone keeping it!!! espcially with how the economy is. cuz i know exactly what is gonna happen to him. he is gonna live with his parents and when he's like 20 he might get a job, cuz he is just so used to things being handed to him!

sorry for writing an essay but i had to get it out. but anyway, i am pretty proud of myself, i mean im 13 almost 14 i have a job (not some raking leaves shit) i work at my grandparents pizza place once or twice a week. 4-6 hours at a time. and i pay for all my shit. clothes, bike stuff, bike parks that i go to, places i go with friends, etc. but my parents have tought me well, so im very happy about it.

and once i get older i plan on going to college (ill most likely have the grades but the question is, will i be able to afford it? i dont wanna have to be paying off student loans for the rest of my life) then settling down, getting a house, and making a sickass setup in my backyard, like eisman(that one dude that lives near hucker dave, with the kickass backyard set-up). but i still got a long way to go.

|

2/4/2010 2:38 PM

i got a B in German and got £10 ?
and a card saying congratulations :D

|

2/4/2010 2:39 PM

Just keep up the hard work in school and apply for scholarships. My entire schooling was paid for because of both athletics and academics, so it paid off well for me. You can do it, the resources are there, but you have to use them.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/4/2010 2:42 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Just keep up the hard work in school and apply for scholarships. My entire schooling was paid for because of both athletics and academics, so it paid off well for me. You can do it, the resources are there, but you have to use them.

yep, once im like a junior im gonna start appying for a ton of scholarships and grants .

|

2/4/2010 3:12 PM

lucky

|

2/4/2010 3:53 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

lucky

lol good grades pay off. but i might not do this cuz the economy is not good right now, but if i get all a's ill just splurge on myself, cuz my dads job isnt doing nearly as good as it used to.

|