Switched to SD...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2014 8:08 PM

And couldn't be happier!
Dunno why I never tried before, riding fit indent 24s with a fit key 24 SD Sprocket.
Pedaling feels like SEX... So good.
Anybody else feel this way?

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

5/17/2014 9:01 PM

Coincidentally enough, I just switched to SD also. After I sold you the 24s, I went with Fit Bossless 24s and Key Drive also.
I never thought I'd make the switch, but it's way simpler, cleaner and no more tight spots in the chain which was so aggravating. I think I'm sold 100% on SD.

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/17/2014 9:06 PM

Its like switching from DVD to BLURAY

|

5/17/2014 9:58 PM

I'm too broke and poor to afford that shit #fuckyouguys #welfarekid #jkbutdamnhookmeup

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/17/2014 10:18 PM

i wish i had an SD sprocket but my cranks only allow 22mm SD sprockets on the left side and i have a non-switchable RHD hub sad

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

5/17/2014 10:41 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Bluray hurts my eyes...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/17/2014 10:57 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Bluray hurts my eyes...

That's because you're asian.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/17/2014 11:28 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Bluray hurts my eyes...

Xxohioanxx wrote:

That's because you're asian.

Except i'm not

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

5/18/2014 6:40 AM

howlerfbm wrote:

Coincidentally enough, I just switched to SD also. After I sold you the 24s, I went with Fit Bossless 24s and Key Drive also. ...more

Thanks again! That's worked out beautiful for me, obviously.
:D
And that DVD to Bluray comparison isn't quite it. More like 8mm to Bluray!

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

5/18/2014 6:49 AM

SD FTW

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/18/2014 7:09 AM

I never had an issue with non-spline drive that I couldn't fix, but I am content with my spline drive. I wouldn't say it is life changing by any means.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2014 9:05 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Except i'm not

Don't worry, I'll make you some 75% white, 25% asian babies soon. smile

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2014 9:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2014 9:59 AM

What. The. Fuck. Who cares? I thought that thread would be interesting and be about switching from HD filming back to SD filming. Do you guys even know what a VX is?

|

5/18/2014 10:01 AM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

What. The. Fuck. Who cares? I thought that thread would be interesting and be about switching from HD filming back to SD ...more

Yes, most people here probably do, you're not special.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2014 11:52 AM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

What. The. Fuck. Who cares? I thought that thread would be interesting and be about switching from HD filming back to SD ...more

That's what I thought , too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/18/2014 12:02 PM

If your sprocket alignment is dead straight you are a dickmuncher

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/18/2014 12:17 PM

Effting wrote:

This, fuck smooth bikes. #yolo #swag

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

5/18/2014 12:49 PM

Effting wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This, fuck smooth bikes. #yolo #swag

If you bike ain't squeak and crack you don't ride hard enough

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/18/2014 1:43 PM

If you bike squeakin your a dog in a shitty costume

|

5/18/2014 3:20 PM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

Hi8 for the win!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/18/2014 5:56 PM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

Lol!!!!
Why go back to that? Might as well get an old 8mm camera and a cassette recorder... Wait no. An 8 track.

Ugh. No.

|

5/18/2014 8:32 PM

Yep.. After I switched to 4 pegs and two-piece cranks, I gave up the SD sprocket, but I still have it. The only way I can run it is if I have a LHD rear hub which I highly doubt I'd ever get, as my guard sprocket is the whole point why I don't care about running RHD. I recently have been experimenting with only 2 right pegs and 2 left pegs by themselves, so sometimes, my guard sprocket is kinda useless once I run pegs only on the left.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/19/2014 9:42 AM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

boston wrote:

Lol!!!!
Why go back to that? Might as well get an old 8mm camera and a cassette recorder... Wait no. An 8 track.

Ugh. No.

Check out some Dak edits for example. Zach Krejmas used to (don't know if he still does) film with it, too. On a nice sunny day nothing beats the atmosphere a VX1000 creates. It's plain awesome.

|

5/19/2014 10:39 AM

B(avaria)mx wrote:

boston wrote:

Lol!!!!

Ugh. No.

B(avaria)mx wrote:

Check out some Dak edits for example. Zach Krejmas used to (don't know if he still does) film with it, too. On a nice sunny ...more

I see what you're getting at.
However, how hard would it be to film in HD and then edit it in such a way as to give it that grainy quality.
It is a matter of personal taste, though.

|

5/19/2014 10:42 AM

Yup!!!

Photo

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

5/19/2014 7:04 PM

Yea I upped geared to clear mt cs brakes and went with a tree lite spline drive and I can tell a difference. Looks cleaner and smoother.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher