T-1 Hickerson Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2013 5:58 PM

I've heard some good things about it and it seems like a solid park frame, but what about street? has anybody rode street with it or known anyone who has? any input is appreciated

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/31/2013 6:11 PM

Anything T-1 is badass.. I have seen some set up for Street, I've ridden Street on my SFA but that's American made so take what you will from that. The newest version of the Hickerson looks like a pretty solid Frame. I'd say go for it!

|

7/31/2013 7:03 PM

Get that shit it's solid. T1 frames are bad ass.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/31/2013 7:05 PM

you won't regret it

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/31/2013 8:39 PM

why does the 20.9 and 21.25 inch TT hickerson frames have a 13.75 CS? it should be 13.25-13.5. That's what I would want. maybe not you.

|

7/31/2013 8:41 PM

armageddon wrote:

why does the 20.9 and 21.25 inch TT hickerson frames have a 13.75 CS? it should be 13.25-13.5. That's what I would want. maybe not you.

because it's a signature frame. so it's gonna have the geo that the rider it's designed for wants

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/1/2013 5:03 AM

armageddon wrote:

why does the 20.9 and 21.25 inch TT hickerson frames have a 13.75 CS? it should be 13.25-13.5. That's what I would want. maybe not you.

tomdon wrote:

because it's a signature frame. so it's gonna have the geo that the rider it's designed for wants

This. This is a plus for me too, cause I want a frame with a slightly longer chainstay

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/1/2013 5:06 AM

i rode one for a couple months... you wont regret it.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

8/1/2013 5:33 AM

T1 makes good shit! i almost got a Hickerson but i had to go with my dream frame the Mac.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/1/2013 5:40 AM

T1 is great. Danny is a really cool guy (but it makes me cry that he doesn't ride anymore)

|

fack off

8/1/2013 5:58 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

T1 is great. Danny is a really cool guy (but it makes me cry that he doesn't ride anymore)

What? Dude that sucks! Why doesn't he ride anymore?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/1/2013 9:18 AM

armageddon wrote:

why does the 20.9 and 21.25 inch TT hickerson frames have a 13.75 CS? it should be 13.25-13.5. That's what I would want. maybe not you.

I was under the impression that ONLY the 21.25 had a 13.75 back end? Danscomp regularly has something different than what a company's website says, if that's where you're getting that info

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/1/2013 10:08 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I was under the impression that ONLY the 21.25 had a 13.75 back end? Danscomp regularly has something different than what a company's website says, if that's where you're getting that info

Correct, only the 21.25" has the 13.75" chainstay now. The rest are 13.25" slammed.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/1/2013 10:16 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Correct, only the 21.25" has the 13.75" chainstay now. The rest are 13.25" slammed.

That's sweet. I feel like longer frames need longer back ends to be properly balanced. I like when companies see things my way or share my views/opinions

|

I'm on the vital legit list!