T1 8.85

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2011 7:46 AM

going to get these, anybody had a problem with them?

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

11/27/2011 7:56 AM

honestly, i wouldent bro! They feel kinda funny after the first week! If you need BIG bars go for the new hofman bama in 9 inch, theyre pretty dope!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

11/27/2011 7:57 AM

mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com wrote:

honestly, i wouldent bro! They feel kinda funny after the first week! If you need BIG bars go for the new hofman bama in 9 inch, theyre pretty dope!

the hoffmans come in 9 rise now? i like the upsweep on the t1's.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/27/2011 8:02 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

egghh, i like the upsweep too, but the just dont feel right to me, i like that feeling of a street machine with that 1 upsweep, call me gay?

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

11/27/2011 8:06 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

egghh, i like the upsweep too, but the just dont feel right to me, i like that feeling of a street machine with that 1 upsweep, call me gay?

maybe the backsweep? ive never realy noticed the diffrence backsweep cuases.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/27/2011 8:31 AM

really? i dont need big bars i just wanna try something new and i had my heart set on ty highs now the fuckers are discontinued and i cant get them in black any more and i refuse to buy BSD parts, ill find something though

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|