TAILWHIPS!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2010 6:42 PM

Finally landed my first legit tailwhip on the ramp at my buddys house i posted the video of the nosedive 3 on. so stoked on this. time to get them dialed in and get some footage!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/11/2010 6:44 PM

nice!

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/11/2010 6:45 PM

damn son, when u gonna take that shit to the trails?

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/11/2010 6:45 PM

before u said u can whip nd u posted a pic of u doin one nd u said u can 3 whip?

|

5/11/2010 6:46 PM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

before u said u can whip nd u posted a pic of u doin one nd u said u can 3 whip?

Why is this still brought up? It was a foam pit picture from what like 2 years ago? I've done them flyout like 1-footed but not like a legit tailwhip.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/11/2010 6:46 PM

yee

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

5/11/2010 6:47 PM

you used to say you could do them on BOX jumps.
not foam pits.

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

5/11/2010 6:48 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

you used to say you could do them on BOX jumps.
not foam pits.

Proof? Never said it but ok? Anyways it doesn't matter, I've got them legit now ON THE BOX I POSTED THE VIDEO OF ME DOING THE NOSEDIVE 3 ON.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/11/2010 6:48 PM

nice! i try them on wedges but dont even get close, i get closer off curbs

|

5/11/2010 6:48 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

damn son, when u gonna take that shit to the trails?

fuckkkkk that

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/11/2010 6:50 PM

PunxBmxUnite wrote:

damn son, when u gonna take that shit to the trails?

Ressler711 wrote:

fuckkkkk that

lol i am tihnkin about tryin a tuck no tomorrow off the dirt jump i am TRYING to fix lol. its gonna hurt

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

5/11/2010 6:51 PM

That's great son!

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

5/11/2010 6:51 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

you used to say you could do them on BOX jumps.
not foam pits.

Ressler711 wrote:

Proof? Never said it but ok? Anyways it doesn't matter, I've got them legit now ON THE BOX I POSTED THE VIDEO OF ME DOING THE NOSEDIVE 3 ON.

nah i remember so does abod i bet, it doesnt matter that much though congrats you got a legit one now

|

5/11/2010 6:52 PM

StreetSkeet wrote:

you used to say you could do them on BOX jumps.
not foam pits.

Ressler711 wrote:

Proof? Never said it but ok? Anyways it doesn't matter, I've got them legit now ON THE BOX I POSTED THE VIDEO OF ME DOING THE NOSEDIVE 3 ON.

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

nah i remember so does abod i bet, it doesnt matter that much though congrats you got a legit one now

Me and abod got into a fight over that. Past is past anyway.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/11/2010 6:54 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Proof? Never said it but ok? Anyways it doesn't matter, I've got them legit now ON THE BOX I POSTED THE VIDEO OF ME DOING THE NOSEDIVE 3 ON.

ryanxanimalbmx wrote:

nah i remember so does abod i bet, it doesnt matter that much though congrats you got a legit one now

Ressler711 wrote:

Me and abod got into a fight over that. Past is past anyway.

yea thats what im saying it doesnt matter enough to argue over, congrats now that you got em

|

5/12/2010 6:04 AM

You did say you could do them.

|