TCU TV

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2015 11:37 AM

Thoughts on it ? At first when they came out with it , I kinda thought it was a gimmick because you don't really see that shit in BMX yunno ? But now it seems pretty big. I've watched a couple , and some seem pretty mellow but most seem all about BMX or something intertwined with that person that has an involvement with the sport . I like them . I think Nigel's was the best

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/25/2015 12:53 PM

As much as i think adam22 is a bad person i do like his interviews. It kinda lets us into the pros mind.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/25/2015 1:21 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

As much as i think adam22 is a bad person i do like his interviews. It kinda lets us into the pros mind.

agreed. i'm not interested in TCU or that culture but he interviews some riders i like and it's entertaining. they keep it real and honest on there, i'll give them that.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/25/2015 2:29 PM

I've watched all the interviews except the camera guy ones can't keep interested in those but pretty dope stuff , got the come up app and there's always good content popping up on it

|

6/25/2015 5:42 PM

I dont watch it but TCU is cool n I think they support the bmx in a big way.
But I don't really follow pro BMX, I think following team sports is way more entertaining.. U can't go to a bar n watch the dewtour n have a bunch of BMX fans there. U kno what i mean?
TCU should do something like " Road to Glory" n I'd watch

|

6/25/2015 5:48 PM

He's good at deceiving people and is definitely a illuminati puppet

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/25/2015 8:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2015 8:03 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Ya fuck those illuminati puppets , they don't got shit on the Kermit the frog satanist
Puppets !

|

6/25/2015 8:07 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Ya fuck those illuminati puppets , they don't got shit on the Kermit the frog satanist
Puppets !

Muppets wink

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/25/2015 9:28 PM

i just listen to it when i do my homework and its perfect because each interview is over an hour.

|

6/26/2015 5:20 AM

Adam 22 even looks like the devil if you stop and think about it..
it certainly gives insight into the mindset of good rriders, mental being half of any physical battle, understanding how these guys think may actually lead you to become a better rider yourself.
Though, having said that... If Adam 22 was standing on the edge of a cliff, and there was no witnesses around...

|

Muthafuckas betta know

6/26/2015 8:38 AM

The interviews are awesome, been watching/listing to them while i clean round my apartment.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/26/2015 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2015 12:54 AM

I love those interviews, but unlike some of you I cannot watch them while doing something else because i'm french so i need to be focus when they speak (and youtube subtittles are a joke).

My favorite one was the interview with Matthias Dandois & Alex Jumelin.
Also, that was the easiest interview to understand because Adam and Catfish weren't speaking to fast to those frenchies.

|

6/26/2015 11:04 AM

I'm really hoping he can get Jay miron on their , he'd have crazy stories

|

6/26/2015 7:43 PM

eskimojay wrote:

This x100

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/28/2015 9:03 AM

I actually like oss, I think its funny people don't like them because "they give bmx a bad name" now don't get me wrong adam 22 is a tool but I just like the crew kinda

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/28/2015 6:01 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Photo
Not Miron but still...

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

6/29/2015 7:19 PM

Chris doyle would be alright , I'm stoked he's doing one with Rick thorne tonight , ogs are always interesting to listen to

|

7/5/2015 12:50 AM

I don't know

|