TENDONITIS

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2009 11:56 AM

has anybody ever had tendonitis and what did u do do about it?... i am pretty positive i have it..my forearms ache so bad when i pull u..today i can hardly ride..its like a deep numbing ache pain and hurts when you use the muscle..it sucks hardcore...have to take a break and heal up...FUCK!

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/25/2009 12:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:30 PM

i dont hink you can get tendonitis in your forearm
im pretty sure it only affects joints like elbows knees wrists and ankles
http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=tendonitis&sourceType=undefined

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

8/25/2009 12:03 PM

yah its in my wrists..like from my wrist to the middle of my forearm..

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/25/2009 12:04 PM

I've had it in my knee for sure. it's painful. Ice it until there is no more swelling, (ibuprofen helps with this too) and then you just gotta let it rest for a while. It's one of those things you can convince yourself to ride through, except it will keep getting progressively worse until you really have to stop for longer than you would have if it had just healed properly in the first place.

take my word for it, my snowboard season got cut a month short last year b/c I didn't let my knee heal up and I kept riding through the pain (in my defense, there was ridiculous powder pretty much every day).

|

8/25/2009 12:33 PM

yah man..im def out for a while..its so painful.. icant or dont even wanna hop!..def gotta rest for a while.. anybody want photos!..ill be shootin for the next month!! haha..no but seriously..get at me..haha

|

team fatcats fer life.

8/25/2009 12:37 PM

if you fly to Salt Lake you can take photos of the ice pack on my foot and me eating a bowl of advil like they are Cheerios...

|