THE BEST FRRCOASTER

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2008 8:55 AM

HEY EVERYBODY I'M BUILDING A NEW BIKE AND I WANNA BUY A FREECOASTER AND I WONDERING IF EVERYBODY CAN GIVE ME THEIR INPUT ON WHICH FREECOASTER TO BUY ( ONE OF THE REASON I WANNA GET A FREECOASTER IS SO I CAN RIDE BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE AND 180 AND THEN WAVE TO THEM WHILE COASTING BACKWARDS )

|

6/12/2008 8:58 AM

I hope that isnt the only reason...I would say the bruce crisman designed one. I think it is a KHE, but i dont recall the model name.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/12/2008 9:02 AM

NAW THAT'S NOT THE ONLY REASON WHY I WANT A FREECOASTER I WANNA LEARN HOW TO FAKIE TAILWHIP AND FAKIE FRONTFLIP

|

6/12/2008 9:04 AM

this one.. KHE Reverse ACB Freecoaster its the newer upgraded version of the bruce crisman one.. it has better bearings and stuff like that and its lighter

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

6/12/2008 11:08 AM

blaxuede wrote:

this one.. KHE Reverse ACB Freecoaster its the newer upgraded version of the bruce crisman one.. it has better bearings and stuff like that and its lighter

that one....i have had no problems with it and its fun.

|

O_o

6/12/2008 11:10 AM

geisha is the lightest.

|

Colony bmx 4 life!

6/12/2008 11:19 AM

when i ordered mine i called danscomp and asked which one they had the least problems with and they said the povertey which they dont have in anymore and they guy said that khe copied the povertey one and then improved on it with the acb

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

6/12/2008 12:28 PM

dont get the geisha because of the studed axel... get the reverse acb

|