THEFT

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2008 7:13 PM

Is gay and for bitches

|

2/27/2008 8:11 PM

thats cool... thanks for the wonderful post lol.. we all know theft isnt right.. just gotta be smart about where you put ur bike and other equipment

|

2/27/2008 9:06 PM

cirabisiBMX2009 wrote:

thats cool... thanks for the wonderful post lol.. we all know theft isnt right.. just gotta be smart about where you put ur bike and other equipment

yup.. if you leave your bike outside your just asking for it to be stolen.... but what goes around comes around, they theifs might get hit by a bus on your bike.

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

2/27/2008 9:22 PM

my friend got his biked stolen on sat. but he got jumped from behind when he was ridin. so its not like he did anything stupid he just rides with headphones. so yea theft is gay. and if anyone in the denver area sees a white eastern with purple hazard front rim and the rest black parts, get it... theres a reward

|

i ride bikes.

2/27/2008 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2008 9:23 PM

|

i ride bikes.

2/27/2008 9:24 PM

Bmxer Chris wrote:

my friend got his biked stolen on sat. but he got jumped from behind when he was ridin. so its not like he did anything stupid he just rides with headphones. so yea theft is gay. and if anyone in the denver area sees a white eastern with purple hazard front rim and the rest black parts, get it... theres a reward

Thats some bitch shit, jump someone from behind?!?!?!?! Wtf.......... Those guys need to have there balls cut off, for pulling some shit like that

|

2/29/2008 6:18 PM

cirabisiBMX2009 wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

yup.. if you leave your bike outside your just asking for it to be stolen.... but what goes around comes around, they theifs might get hit by a bus on your bike.

so i have an eastern bike and i leave it outside which stolen would i get (heater)

|

2/29/2008 6:28 PM

cirabisiBMX2009 wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

street urchin wrote:

so i have an eastern bike and i leave it outside which stolen would i get (heater)

Huh?

|