THROWING YOUR BIKE

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2009 12:49 PM

I fucking hate people who throw their bikes. Its not the bike thats shit, its you! An if your not shit its cause you have a tiny cock an need that penis extension for 10 seconds to make you feel like a man.

Why would you save up an spend your money on something you love, then in a little poncey stress moment just lob it to look good in front of your friends? I dont get it?

Its nearly as bad as when people talk about fighting over the internet, get a grip! Fucking dicks.

|

3/31/2009 12:51 PM

i no wot yoour saying but people jus see pros do it and think its cool so they do it

|

don't drink and drive, chill and ride

3/31/2009 12:51 PM

its just the rich mother fuckers that get stuff from their moms and dads

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 12:52 PM

they throw their bikes because there parents bought it for them
ive never thrown my bike
im not a skater
i have to replace stuff on my bike enough as it is

i agree, why do kids throw there bikes? if they fall, its their fault, not the bikes

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/31/2009 12:52 PM

word
but like you cant blame pros cause they are pros
but yea if your not sponsored and dont get everything for free or are like flow or something you just look like a jackass

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/31/2009 12:54 PM

stolen-bmx wrote:

i no wot yoour saying but people jus see pros do it and think its cool so they do it

What type of influence is that then on young riders though. Thats why were ending up with total nobs for riders now.

|

3/31/2009 12:54 PM

brentrides wrote:

word
but yea if your not sponsored and dont get everything for free or are like flow or something you just look like a jackass

does am team count
im bout to start throwin my bike to look cool!

|

3/31/2009 12:56 PM

stolen-bmx wrote:

Dan.R-LFC wrote:

What type of influence is that then on young riders though. Thats why were ending up with total nobs for riders now.

yeah it sucks

|

don't drink and drive, chill and ride

3/31/2009 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:11 PM

brentrides wrote:

word

Ressler711 wrote:

does am team count

im not like sayin that its an infallible dogma or anything its just a rule of thumb in my book
i know even if i was sponsored i wouldnt go throwing my bike when i fuck up
i think its just not wortht the time and effort spent getting the money to get the parts then get it dialed and then possibly fuck it up more than possible by just riding

but you can throw your bike if you want i just think you look like a jackass when you do but am team i dont know? if you want you just wont look like as much of jackass

|

3/31/2009 1:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2009 1:07 PM

im sorry but Im guilty of throwing my bike a couple of times. I don't do it often but I have thrown/ghost rode my bike a couple of times. I just get mad if one day I can't do a trick that i should/can do.....i hate off days. But yea I try not to. And I never ever throw my bike when im at a park, only when im riding street but like I said rarely.

|

3/31/2009 1:08 PM

brentrides wrote:

word

Ressler711 wrote:

does am team count

brentrides wrote:

im not like sayin that its an infallible dogma or anything its just a rule of thumb in my book
i think its just not wortht the time and effort spent getting the money to get the parts then get it dialed and then possibly fuck it up more than possible by just riding

but you can throw your bike if you want i just think you look like a jackass when you do but am team i dont know? if you want you just wont look like as much of jackass

total sarcasm dude
im not a retard like the kids that actually do it
usually its the scene/emo kids that throw
idk why

|

3/31/2009 1:09 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

total sarcasm dude
idk why

sorry my b
i suck at detecting sarcasm especially if its not in person

|

3/31/2009 1:13 PM

brentrides wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

total sarcasm dude
idk why

brentrides wrote:

sorry my b
i suck at detecting sarcasm especially if its not in person

haha i totally understand, it being the internet and all
its fine haa

|

3/31/2009 1:20 PM

haha cool
thats one reason i hate our technology whoreish ways

|

3/31/2009 1:26 PM

hahaha true
i'll just put sarcasm in parenthesis next time
lol

|

3/31/2009 1:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:11 PM

sweet no i fell like the retard or the "r-word" long story shirt
apparently today is the day when we try to stop saying retard around the world fuckin gay kid tried to tell my whole school that retard is like the n-word
hundreds of years of slavery to retard---epic fail

|

3/31/2009 1:37 PM

your all retards..... well in my bookwink

|

LIFE IS SHORT!
PARTY NAKED!!!!

3/31/2009 1:40 PM

thank you but we perfer mentally challenged or "speecciiaall"

|

3/31/2009 3:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2009 3:16 PM

ive thrown my bike when i was lying down under it once after a fall.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

3/31/2009 3:15 PM

like i throw my bike after every trick, like ill bunny hop like onto a curb and then if i dont make it, i throw my bike, like i pick up my front wheel to manual and if it doesnt work i throw my bike, shit

|

3/31/2009 3:18 PM

like they be sayin if ur bike aint scratched, u aint ridin, i try bunnyhops and wheelies and my shit dont get scratched so like i throw that bitch and now its got some ridin marks, feeel mee

|

3/31/2009 3:33 PM

i throw mine when she talks back

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 3:34 PM

sometime i just be ridin and like i get off and throw it

|

3/31/2009 3:40 PM

i throw my bike like i throw your mom =]

|

LIFE IS SHORT!
PARTY NAKED!!!!

3/31/2009 3:47 PM

ive never thrown my bike, except when i was in the air bailing(that doesn't count. everyone has done that)

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota

3/31/2009 4:38 PM

I don't really care...if you want to throw your bike...fine with me...no skin off my back, it's your bike your money...and at the end of the day bikes are tools...metal and plastic.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

3/31/2009 4:52 PM

i treat Sheila (my bikes name) like i do all my girlfriends, SHIT. when she looks at me wierd, squeeks, doesnt go fast enough or anything that makes me wanna piss a brick then i throw it. most of the time i like getting 100+ feet in the air before i toss it. i perfer buildings to hard cement. its really fun to go down a huge hill and just throw it right at a car, but the best part is when the car is goin 70ish MPH and hits Sheila so hard that the grips come off. most of the time i dont even ride my bike. i just go in my driveway and practice throwing it. trust me it helps you progress so fast.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 5:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2009 5:14 PM

i throw my bike when my tire pops hows that my fault?oh and its in the grass too. and my penis is so big, my gym teacher doesnt let me perform in gym class anymore.

|

3/31/2009 5:15 PM

W1k1D o_0 scott bmxs wrote:

i throw my bike when my tire pops hows that my fault?oh and its in the grass too. and my penis is so big, my gym teacher doesnt let me perform in gym class anymore.

dude can u move to the right a little bit in ur seat.......ur sitting on my cock

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 5:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2009 5:16 PM

W1k1D o_0 scott bmxs wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

dude can u move to the right a little bit in ur seat.......ur sitting on my cock

haha

|