THROWING YOUR BIKE

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2009 5:18 PM

i havent thrown my new bike i threw my old one. i did it cause aaron ross does it

|

3/31/2009 5:20 PM

Twrecks wrote:

im sorry but Im guilty of throwing my bike a couple of times. I don't do it often but I have thrown/ghost rode my bike a couple of times. I just get mad if one day I can't do a trick that i should/can do.....i hate off days. But yea I try not to. And I never ever throw my bike when im at a park, only when im riding street but like I said rarely.

same here..... one time i took my bike off my porch and set it on the ground and the rear tire exploded and i was alredy having a bad day so i threw it ...... and before people say shit i pay for everything on my bike my parents think riding is a wast of time so they dont buy me anything

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

3/31/2009 5:21 PM

but wait the best part is to bring ur bike on a beach trip. and go deep sea fishing. while 50+ miles away from the shore throw ur bike. then go back 5 years later and go fishing for it. one time i threw my 18 inch mongoose down there and came back and it was a custom complete. incredible i know

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 5:23 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

but wait the best part is to bring ur bike on a beach trip. and go deep sea fishing. while 50+ miles away from the shore throw ur bike. then go back 5 years later and go fishing for it. one time i threw my 18 inch mongoose down there and came back and it was a custom complete. incredible i know

that what i said in another form! throw a part in the ocean it heals it!

|

3/31/2009 5:23 PM

hahaaa^

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

3/31/2009 5:25 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

W1k1D o_0 scott bmxs wrote:

dont tell many people that. kuz they will be throwing eastern shit all the time (i love eastern btw)

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 5:38 PM

only sometimes

|

ridaz gotta ride

3/31/2009 5:41 PM

looks pathetic and weak like a crybaby. dont be a douche bag, have some dignity.

|

3/31/2009 5:41 PM

u know what....i like giving my old bike a throw every once in a while. just so i can remember what it felt like to throw 28 lbs of chromo and plastic 10 feet in the air to a skidding stop, tearing up pedals, grips and all. nothing is invincible to a throw from ME!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 5:44 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i treat Sheila (my bikes name) like i do all my girlfriends, SHIT. when she looks at me wierd, squeeks, doesnt go fast enough or anything that makes me wanna piss a brick then i throw it. most of the time i like getting 100+ feet in the air before i toss it. i perfer buildings to hard cement. its really fun to go down a huge hill and just throw it right at a car, but the best part is when the car is goin 70ish MPH and hits Sheila so hard that the grips come off. most of the time i dont even ride my bike. i just go in my driveway and practice throwing it. trust me it helps you progress so fast.

i knwo a chick named shila she has a rockin ass

|

Ride and have fun

3/31/2009 5:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

W1k1D o_0 scott bmxs wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

dont tell many people that. kuz they will be throwing eastern shit all the time (i love eastern btw)

haha i love eastern to, i once threw a grim reaper in the ocean and it turned into the killarado and i sold the design to black eye

|

3/31/2009 6:03 PM

I totally agree. I hate Aaron Ross for it.

|

3/31/2009 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:11 PM

518 Luke BMX wrote:

yea, but there is some badd ass wrecks in this video

|

3/31/2009 6:18 PM

518 Luke BMX wrote:

well every part on his bike is odyssey (frames sunday of course) so he could throw it off a bridge to china and still have it in one piece. sometimes its funny to see a good bike throw

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 6:24 PM

518 Luke BMX wrote:

i kinda like seein aaron throw his bike sometimes
especially when he throws em like 10+ feet in the air but only because his bikes are always really brightly colored and only when its dark out all you see is fluro red or green flying through the air

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

3/31/2009 6:27 PM

true^

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

3/31/2009 6:33 PM

i like it
because hes fkn jacked
so its sweet if aaron does it, it goes 20 feet in the air

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/31/2009 6:44 PM

i like when aaron throws it and u can see the sweat slowly going down his forehead. and then you see this flourecent thing fliying in the sky. and at this moment ur the fag in the movies saying "its a bird, its a plane, no its Aaron Rosses whip". then thats when its all clear that Aaron is a bad ass mother fucker and he is comming for ya mommy

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 6:59 PM

Aaron is the man even if he throws his shit!!!!!! It still is silly but who cares unless he's throwing your bike.Then I'd have a problem!!! LOL

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

3/31/2009 7:16 PM

shit oldass if he threw mine i would laugh. because in the prossess his bike would be stolen.....

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/31/2009 7:24 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

shit oldass if he threw mine i would laugh. because in the prossess his bike would be stolen.....

Good one thief !!!!!LOL

|

RIDE THE BIKE FOOL!!!!!!!!

3/31/2009 7:27 PM

i know its suck a waste

|

3/31/2009 8:01 PM

i agree

|

3/31/2009 8:05 PM

518 Luke BMX wrote:

apocalypse dude wrote:

his bike isnt even dialed haha

|

4/1/2009 12:52 AM

518 Luke BMX wrote:

apocalypse dude wrote:

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

his bike isnt even dialed haha

You have got to be kidding yea?

|

4/1/2009 4:48 AM

My bike gets enough damage just from a hard bail, but i can understand the frustration. People only see one or two attempts in a video but behind the scenes these guys do it loads, so you can understand the frustration. the editor will only put in the crazy bike throw and the pulled off trick.

|

4/1/2009 5:22 AM

I honestly throw my bike pretty often. I dont even notice till after i do it usually, its almost like natural reaction. I only throw it if ive been tryin somethin over and over and i dont feel like im getting any closer and i get really frustrated and just toss it. Ive been gettin better at not throwin it though haha.

|

4/1/2009 6:10 AM

one of my friends throws his every time anything goes wrong with it, and all that does is break it even more. i used to, but once my bike hit the $1000 mark i kinda stopped it all together haha

|

4/1/2009 6:14 AM

I used to throw my towards the ground bike, but not anymore. I just get so angry and most pros are sponsored so they don't pay for their parts. Guys who like to throw their bikes around like Aaron Ross and Joe Kowalski. They don't pay for the bike.

|

Live For The Thrill. Die For The Honor.

4/1/2009 6:17 AM

Most pros can throw their bikes around because they are sponsored.

|

Live For The Thrill. Die For The Honor.