TOO MUCH SLOWMO

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2017 9:08 AM

Fucking damn every time I go on IG i feel like I'm having tricks spelled out to me as if I'm slow. Forget flow and stuff, slooowwwmoooooo. Too much.

|

1/10/2017 11:44 AM

Skateboarding did this for a while. It's just another trend, that will fade away. If enough people complain, it will slow down. I think that's what happened with skateboarding. During the early 2000s it was all slowmo hammers, and no lines at all. After a while of people bitching, the lines came back.

|

1/10/2017 12:43 PM

I never liked it, unless a slow-mo is necessary for some really technical maneuver.

Also, zoom-ins. Like, what? I already saw the ice pick chink you did, I don't need it to fill my screen again but in a pixelated mess. Just my thoughts. XD

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/11/2017 2:44 PM

Instagram allows for short clips. Hard to hammer out much for lines there. Plus no one wants to see someone do 6 180s on flat and a feeble to footdown in a "line".

If you rely on Instagram for your only BMX videos, you should probably look around a bit more. That's where it's mostly random kids who will slow mo everything because it's neat.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/11/2017 5:45 PM

I understand if they slowmo a triple bar or quad whip but shit on IG I see people using slowmo on clips of them doing a 180 flat. I guess its some sort of weird trend or something. Soon enough it'll go away I'm sure (crosses fingers).

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

1/11/2017 6:06 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Instagram allows for short clips. Hard to hammer out much for lines there. Plus no one wants to see someone do 6 180s on flat ...more

I watch full edits mostly. I don't rely on Instagram for my videos, it just ends up driving me up a wall whenever I do decide to go on it.

|

1/11/2017 7:13 PM

I feel like I lose at least 2 hours a month of my life due to Instagram slow motion.

|

1/11/2017 9:55 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

I feel like I lose at least 2 hours a month of my life due to Instagram slow motion.

lmao

|