TREE SPROCKET VS. FLY SPROCKET

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2007 9:11 PM

I've heard really good stuff about the tree sprocket but i was wonderin what people think of the fly 7075 sprocket too....

Post edited by: wearnikes1321, at: 4/5/2007 12:02 AM

|

4/3/2007 10:44 PM

i have the fly 7075 sproket, its nice i like it,, i gotta back rim and my chain started popping but idk if its from the sproket or wat,,, but its a strong sproket

|

4/4/2007 2:35 PM

OV4LIFE wrote:

i have the fly 7075 sproket, its nice i like it,, i gotta back rim and my chain started popping but idk if its from the sproket or wat,,, but its a strong sproket

Dude, tree all the way... They just came out with a new one. i would pick that one up if i were you but the old one is sweet too i have it.

|

4/4/2007 4:48 PM

OV4LIFE wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

Dude, tree all the way... They just came out with a new one. i would pick that one up if i were you but the old one is sweet too i have it.

yeah get a tree if you want to pay 60 bucks for a sprocket, the fly ones are nice im not a fan of that particular one. i like the fly suelo one a lot more if you ever seen it you would definitely like that one more

|

4/4/2007 7:01 PM

OV4LIFE wrote:

rob rides bikes wrote:

joe rides bicycles wrote:

yeah get a tree if you want to pay 60 bucks for a sprocket, the fly ones are nice im not a fan of that particular one. i like the fly suelo one a lot more if you ever seen it you would definitely like that one more

the old one at dans just went on sale, its still an incredible sprocket though from what ive heard theres almost nothing negative about it, one guy got his to have a tight spot, but he is 185 lbs doing sprocket stalls so yeah

|

4/5/2007 5:00 PM

im prolly gonna buy a fly one so I could sujest that one,but I dont think that there is a big diffence

|

4/5/2007 7:25 PM

fly is stronger then tree but flys teeth bend easier then trees

|

7/5/2015 1:11 AM

Get the fly sprocket

|